A bargaining model of financial intermediation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 39 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Other versions of this item:
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search, Learning, and Information
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Binmore, K.G. & Shaked, A. & Sutton, J., 1989. "An outside option experiment," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Yanelle, Marie-Odile, 1989. "The strategic analysis of intermediation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 294-301, March.
- Bester,Helmut, 1986.
"Bargaining,Search costs and equilibrium price distribution,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
49, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Bester, Helmut, 1988. "Bargaining, Search Costs and Equilibrium Price Distributions," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 201-14, April.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Thomas Gehrig, 1993.
"Intermediation in Search Markets,"
1058, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Diamond, Douglas W, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414, July.
- Stahl, Dale O, II, 1988. "Bertrand Competition for Inputs and Walrasian Outcomes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 189-201, March.
- Binmore, Ken & Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1989. "An Outside Option Experiment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 104(4), pages 753-70, November.
- Helmut Bester & Joszef Sakovics, .
"Delegated Bargaining and Renegotiation,"
007, Departmental Working Papers.
- Helmut Bester & Jozsef Sakovics, 2004. "Delegated Bargaining and Renegotiation," ESE Discussion Papers 61, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Helmut Bester & J?sef S?ovics, . "Delegated Bargaining And Renegotiation," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 440.99, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Adriani, Fabrizio & Deidda, Luca & Sonderegger, Silvia, 2009. "The Role of Financial Intermediaries in Securities Issues: A Theoretical Analysis," MPRA Paper 16112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scheepens, J.P.J.F., 1994. "Financial intermediations, bank failure and official assistance," Discussion Paper 1994-97, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Koskela, Erkki & Stenbacka, Rune, 2004. "Profit Sharing, Credit Market Imperfections and Equilibrium Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 1020, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- J. Atsu Amegashie & Edward Kutsoati, 2005.
"(Non)Intervention In Intra-State Conflicts,"
0504, University of Guelph, Department of Economics.
- Erkki Koskela & Rune Stenbacka, 2002. "Equilibrium Unemployment and Credit Market Imperfections: The Critical Role of Labour Mobility," CESifo Working Paper Series 654, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.