Inference in non-linear panel models with partially missing observations The case of the equilibrium search model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 79 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eckstein, Zvi & Wolpin, Kenneth I, 1990. "Estimating a Market Equilibrium Search Model from Panel Data on Individuals," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 783-808, July.
- Christensen, B.J. & Kiefer, N.M., 1990.
"The Exact Likelihood Function For An Empirical Job Search Model,"
9017, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Christensen, Bent Jesper & Kiefer, Nicholas M., 1991. "The Exact Likelihood Function for an Empirical Job Search Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 464-486, December.
- Christensden, B. & Kiefer, N., 1990. "The Exact Likelihood Function for an Empirical Job Search Model," Discussion Paper 1990-17, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Devine, Theresa J. & Kiefer, Nicolas M., 1991. "Empirical Labor Economics: The Search Approach," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195059366.
- Gary Koop, .
"Bayesian inference in models based on equilibrium search theory,"
ESE Discussion Papers
12, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Koop, Gary, 2001. "Bayesian inference in models based on equilibrium search theory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 311-338, June.
- Ortega, Jaime, 2000.
"Job Rotation as a Mechanism for Learning,"
CLS Working Papers
00-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- Pedersen, Peder J. & Smith, Nina, 2001. "International Migration and Migration policy in Denmark," CLS Working Papers 01-5, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- Tomi Kyyrä, 2001.
"Estimating Equilibrium Search Models from Finnish Data,"
256, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Tomi Kyyrä, 2007. "Estimating Equilibrium Search Models from Finnish Data," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 139-165, Autumn.
- Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels, 2001. "Danish Labour Market Policy: Is it worth it?," CLS Working Papers 01-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- H. Bunzel & B. J. Christensen & P. Jensen & N. M. Kiefer & L. Korsholm & L. Muus & G. R. Neumann & M. Rosholm, 2001. "Specification and Estimation of Equilibrium Search Models," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(1), pages 90-126, January.
- Lene Kromann, 2009. "Does Employee Body Weight Affect Employers' Behavior?," Economics Working Papers 2009-04, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- John Bailey Jones & Eric French, 2002.
"On the Distribution and Dynamics of Health Costs,"
02-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.