The Exact Likelihood Function For An Empirical Job Search Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9017.
Length: 43 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
maximum likelihood ; economic models ; unemployment;
Other versions of this item:
- Christensen, Bent Jesper & Kiefer, Nicholas M., 1991. "The Exact Likelihood Function for an Empirical Job Search Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 464-486, December.
- Christensden, B. & Kiefer, N., 1990. "The Exact Likelihood Function for an Empirical Job Search Model," Discussion Paper 1990-17, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce S. Shearer, 1994. "Piece-Rates, Principal-Agent, and Productivity Profiles: Parametric and Semi-Parametric Evidence," CIRANO Working Papers 94s-16, CIRANO.
- James A. Levinsohn & Todd Pugatch, 2011.
"Prospective Analysis of a Wage Subsidy for Cape Town Youth,"
NBER Working Papers
17248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levinsohn, James & Pugatch, Todd, 2014. "Prospective analysis of a wage subsidy for Cape Town youth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 169-183.
- Steven Stern & John Pepper, 2001. "Empirical Search Models," Virginia Economics Online Papers 383, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- George R. Neumann, 1995. "Search Models and Duration Data," Labor and Demography 9511001, EconWPA.
- Alan Manning & Jonathan Thomas, 1997.
"A simple test of the shirking model,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20300, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Keane, Michael P. & Todd, Petra E. & Wolpin, Kenneth I., 2011. "The Structural Estimation of Behavioral Models: Discrete Choice Dynamic Programming Methods and Applications," Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- repec:qed:wpaper:904 is not listed on IDEAS
- George Neumann, 1996. "Search Models and Duration Data," Econometrics 9602008, EconWPA, revised 07 Mar 1996.
- H. Bunzel & B. J. Christensen & P. Jensen & N. M. Kiefer & L. Korsholm & L. Muus & G. R. Neumann & M. Rosholm, 2001. "Specification and Estimation of Equilibrium Search Models," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(1), pages 90-126, January.
- Paul E. Carrillo, 2005. "Assessing the Value of On-line Information Using a Two-sided Equilibrium Search Model in the Real Estate Market," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 307, Society for Computational Economics.
- R. Bernardini Papalia & S. Bertarelli, 1998. "An Optimal Partnership Search Model: Theoretical Implications for the Europartenariat Event," Working Papers 310, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- John W. Schindler, 2001. "Testing optimality in job search models," International Finance Discussion Papers 710, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Donald, Stephen G. & Paarsch, Harry J., 2002. "Superconsistent estimation and inference in structural econometric models using extreme order statistics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 305-340, August.
- Li, Tong, 2010. "Indirect inference in structural econometric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 120-128, July.
- Christensen, Bent Jesper & Kiefer, Nicholas M., 1997. "Inference in non-linear panel models with partially missing observations The case of the equilibrium search model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 201-219, August.
- Sareen, Samita, 2003. "Reference Bayesian inference in nonregular models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 265-288, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.