Evaluation of a three-step method for choosing the number of bootstrap repetitions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 103 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Buchinsky, Moshe, 2002.
"ON THE NUMBER OF BOOTSTRAP REPETITIONS FOR BCa CONFIDENCE INTERVALS,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(04), pages 962-984, August.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Moshe Buchinsky, 1999. "On the Number of Bootstrap Repetitions for Bca Confidence Intervals," Working Papers 99-17, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Moshe Y. Buchinsky, 2000. "On the Number of Bootstrap Repetitions for BC_a Confidence Intervals," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1250, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Koenker, Roger & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1982. "Robust Tests for Heteroscedasticity Based on Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 43-61, January.
- Buchinsky, Moshe, 1995. "Estimating the asymptotic covariance matrix for quantile regression models a Monte Carlo study," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 303-338, August.
- Russell Davidson & James MacKinnon, 2000.
"Bootstrap tests: how many bootstraps?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 55-68.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Moshe Buchinsky, 2000. "A Three-Step Method for Choosing the Number of Bootstrap Repetitions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(1), pages 23-52, January.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Guilherme Resende Oliveira & Benjamin Miranda Tabak & José Guilherme de Lara Resende & Daniel Oliveira Cajueiro, 2012. "Determinantes da Estrutura de Capital das Empresas Brasileiras: uma abordagem em regress˜ao quantílica," Working Papers Series 272, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Kantarevic, Jasmin & Kralj, Boris, 2012.
"Link between Pay for Performance Incentives and Physician Payment Mechanisms: Evidence from the Diabetes Management Incentive in Ontario,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6474, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jasmin Kantarevic & Boris Kralj, 2013. "Link Between Pay For Performance Incentives And Physician Payment Mechanisms: Evidence From The Diabetes Management Incentive In Ontario," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(12), pages 1417-1439, December.
- Guastella, G. & Moro, D. & Sckokai, P. & Veneziani, M., 2013.
"CAP Effects on Agricultural Investment Demand in Europe,"
Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain
152256, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Guastella, G. & Moro, D. & Sckokai, P. & Veneziani, M., 2013. "CAP Effects on Agricultural Investment Demand in Europe," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149758, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Guastella, G. & Moro, D. & Sckokai, P. & Veneziani, M., 2013. "CAP Effects on Agricultural Investment Demand in Europe," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150619, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- John C. Ham & Xianghong Li & Patricia B. Reagan, 2004. "Propensity Score Matching, a Distance-Based Measure of Migration, and the Wage Growth of Young Men," Working Papers 2004_3, York University, Department of Economics.
- Burridge, Peter & Robert Taylor, A. M., 2004.
"Bootstrapping the HEGY seasonal unit root tests,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 67-87, November.
- Robert Taylor & Peter Burridge, 2004. "Bootstrapping the HEGY Seasonal Unit Root Tests," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 125, Econometric Society.
- Guastella, Giovanni & Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo & Veneziani, Mario, 2013. "Investment behaviour of EU arable crop farms in selected EU countries and the impact of policy reforms," Working Papers 152083, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- John C. Ham & Xianghong Li & Patricia B. Reagan, 2005. "Propensity score matching, a distance-based measure of migration, and the wage growth of young men," Staff Reports 212, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Guastella,Giovanni & Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo & Veneziani, Mario, 2013. "Investment behaviour of EU arable crop farms in selected EU countries and the impact of policy reforms," Factor Markets Working Papers 154, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & David I. Harvey & Stephen J. Leybourne & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2008.
"Testing for Unit Roots in the Presence of a Possible Break in Trend and Non-Stationary Volatility,"
CREATES Research Papers
2008-62, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Cavaliere, Giuseppe & Harvey, David I. & Leybourne, Stephen J. & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2011. "Testing For Unit Roots In The Presence Of A Possible Break In Trend And Nonstationary Volatility," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(05), pages 957-991, October.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & David I. Harvey & Stephen J. Leybourne & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2009. "Testing for unit roots in the presence of a possible break in trend and non-stationary volatility," Discussion Papers 09/05, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Anders Rahbek & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2010.
"Bootstrap Sequential Determination of the Co-integration Rank in VAR Models,"
10-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Guiseppe Cavaliere & Anders Rahbek & A.M.Robert Taylor, 2010. "Bootstrap Sequential Determination of the Co-integration Rank in VAR Models," CREATES Research Papers 2010-07, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- DUGUET Emmanuel, 2004. "Are R&D subsidies a substitute or a complement to privately funded R&D? Evidence from France using propensity score methods for non- experimental data," Public Economics 0411007, EconWPA.
- Ham, John C. & Li, Xianghong & Reagan, Patricia B., 2011. "Matching and semi-parametric IV estimation, a distance-based measure of migration, and the wages of young men," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 208-227, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.