On the determinants of core labour standards: the case of developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 83 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Busse, Matthias, 2002. "Do Labor Standards Affect Comparative Advantage in Developing Countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1921-1932, November.
- Eric Edmonds & Nina Pavcnik, 2002. "Does Globalization Increase Child Labor? Evidence from Vietnam," NBER Working Papers 8760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Shelburne, 2001. "An Explanation of the International Variation in the Prevalence of Child Labour," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 359-378, 03.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-38, May.
- David KUCERA, 2002. "Core labour standards and foreign direct investment," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 141(1-2), pages 31-69, 03.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2001.
"Child Labor: Theory, Evidence and Policy,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0111, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Fischer, Justina A.V. & Somogyi, Frank, 2012.
"Globalization and protection of employment,"
39426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justina A.V. Fischer & Frank Somogyi, 2009. "Globalization and Protection of Employment," KOF Working papers 09-238, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Fischer, Justina AV & Somogyi, Frank, 2009. "Globalization and Protection of Employment," MPRA Paper 17535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spielmann, Christian & Busse, Matthias, 2005.
"Gender Inequality and Trade,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005
8, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Ronald B Davies & Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati, 2011.
"A Race to the Bottom in Labour Standards? An Empirical Investigation,"
201123, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Davies, Ronald B. & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2013. "A race to the bottom in labor standards? An empirical investigation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 1-14.
- Ronald B. Davies & Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati, 2011. "A Race to the Bottom in Labour Standards? An Empirical Investigation," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp385, IIIS.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2013.
"Globalization and Labor Market Institutions: International Empirical Evidence,"
Ifo Working Paper Series
Ifo Working Paper No. 154, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2013. "Globalization and labor market institutions: International empirical evidence," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 829-842.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2013. "Globalization and labor market institutions: International empirical evidence," Munich Reprints in Economics 19288, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Siroën, Jean-Marc & Bazillier, Remi & Duc, Cindy & Arestoff, Florence & Granger, Clotilde, . "Les normes de travail dans les traités de libre-échange," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3202, Paris Dauphine University.
- Neumayer, Eric & Soysa, Indra de, 2006. "Globalization and the Right to Free Association and Collective Bargaining: An Empirical Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 31-49, January.
- Konstantin M. Wacker & Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati, 2011. "Do Multinationals Influence Labor Standards? A Close Look at US Outward FDI," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 98, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Arestoff, Florence & Granger, Clotilde, 2004. "Does Trade Openess Affect Core Labor Standards ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6264, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.