Structural breaks and fractional integration in the US output and unemployment rate
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 77 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gil-Alana, L. & Robinson, P.M., 1998.
"Testing of Seasonal Fractional Integration in U.K. and Japanese Consumption and Income,"
Economics Working Papers
eco98/20, European University Institute.
- L. A. Gil-Alana & P. M. Robinson, 2001. "Testing of seasonal fractional integration in UK and Japanese consumption and income," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 95-114.
- L A Gil-Alaña & Peter M Robinson, 2000. "Testing of Seasonal Fractional Integration in UK and Japanese Consumption and Income," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2000/402, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Gil-Alana, Luis A., 2000. "Mean reversion in the real exchange rates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 285-288, December.
- Gil-Alana, Luis A., 1999. "Testing fractional integration with monthly data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 613-629, December.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Inoue, Atsushi, 2001.
"Long memory and regime switching,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 131-159, November.
- B. Candelon & A. Dupuy & L. Gil-Alana, 2009.
"The nature of occupational unemployment rates in the United States: hysteresis or structural?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(19), pages 2483-2493.
- Candelon, Bertrand & Dupuy, Arnaud & Gil-Alana, Luis A., 2008. "The Nature of Occupational Unemployment Rates in the United States: Hysteresis or Structural?," IZA Discussion Papers 3571, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ulrike Busch & Dieter Nautz, 2009.
"Controllability and Persistence of Money Market Rates along the Yield Curve: Evidence from the Euro Area,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2009-029, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ulrike Busch & Dieter Nautz, 2010. "Controllability and Persistence of Money Market Rates along the Yield Curve: Evidence from the Euro Area," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11, pages 367-380, 08.
- Busch, Ulrike & Nautz, Dieter, 2009. "Controllability and persistence of money market rates along the yield curve: evidence from the euro area," Discussion Papers 2009/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin & Balcilar, Mehmet & Tansel, Aysit, 2011.
"International Labour Force Participation Rates by Gender: Unit Root or Structural Breaks?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6063, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Mehmet Balcilar & Aysit Tansel, 2013. "International Labour Force Participation Rates By Gender: Unit Root Or Structural Breaks?," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65, pages s142-s164, 05.
- Aysit Tansel & Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Mehmet Balcilar, 2011. "International Labour Force Participation Rates by Gender: Unit Root or Structural Breaks?," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1130, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Mehmet Balcilar & Aysit Tansel, 2011. "International Labour Force Participation Rates by Gender: Unit Root or Structural Breaks?," ERC Working Papers 1105, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2011.
- Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Mehmet Balcilar & Aysit Tansel, 2011. "International Labour Force Participation Rates by Gender: Unit Root or Structural Breaks?," Working Papers 2011/8, Turkish Economic Association.
- Cuestas, Juan C. & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Staehr, Karsten, 2011. "A further investigation of unemployment persistence in European transition economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 514-532.
- Burcu Kiran, 2010. "The Structure of Tourism Revenues in Turkey: Evidence from Fractional Integration under Multiple Structural Breaks," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 85-96.
- Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera & Alessandro Lanza, 2006.
"On the Robustness of Robustness Checks of the Environmental Kuznets Curve,"
20060501, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica, revised May 2006.
- Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera & Alessandro Lanza, 2006. "On the Robustness of Robustness Checks of the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Working Papers 2006.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera & Alessandro Lanza, 2006. "On the Robustness of Robustness Checks of the Environmental Kuznets Curve," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1027, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell, 2009. "Long memory in US disaggregated petroleum consumption: Evidence from univariate and multivariate LM tests for fractional integration," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3205-3211, August.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Luis M. Soria & Ramón Velázquez, 2008.
"International Evidence on Stochastic and Deterministic Monetary Neutrality,"
2008-04, Banco de México.
- Noriega, Antonio E. & Soria, Luis M. & Velázquez, Ramón, 2008. "International evidence on stochastic and deterministic monetary neutrality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1261-1275, November.
- Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera & Alessandro Lanza, 2009. "On the Robustness of Robustness Checks of the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(4), pages 551-574, April.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Tsoumas, Chris, 2012. "Long memory and disaggregated energy consumption: Evidence from fossils, coal and electricity retail in the U.S," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1082-1087.
- Cevik, Emrah Ismail & Dibooglu, Sel, 2013. "Persistence and non-linearity in US unemployment: A regime-switching approach," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 61-68.
- Burcu Kiran, 2011. "Fractional Cointegration Relationship between Oil Prices and Stock Markets: An Empirical Analysis from G7 Countries," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(2), pages 177-189.
- Burcu Kıran, 2012. "Nonlinearity and Fractional Integration in the US Dollar/Euro Exchange Rate," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(3), pages 325-334, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.