A Beveridge-Nelson smoother
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 67 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Watson, Mark W., 1986. "Univariate detrending methods with stochastic trends," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 49-75, July.
- Marco Lippi & Lucrezia Reichlin, 1992.
"On persistence of shocks to economic variables: a common misconception,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/10161, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 1992. "On persistence of shocks to economic variables : A common misconception," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 87-93, February.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2011.
"Direct and iterated multistep AR methods for difference stationary processes,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 266-280.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2011. "Direct and iterated multistep AR methods for difference stationary processes," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 266-280, April.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2008. "Direct and iterated multistep AR methods for difference stationary processes," MPRA Paper 10859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harvey, A.C. & Koopman, S.J.M., 1999.
"Signal Extraction and the Formulation of Unobserved Components Models,"
1999-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andrew Harvey & Siem Jan Koopman, 2000. "Signal extraction and the formulation of unobserved components models," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 3(1), pages 84-107.
- Grassi, Stefano & Proietti, Tommaso, 2010.
"Characterizing economic trends by Bayesian stochastic model specifi cation search,"
22569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grassi, S. & Proietti, T., 2014. "Characterising economic trends by Bayesian stochastic model specification search," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 359-374.
- Stefano Grassi & Tommaso Proietti, 2010. "Characterizing economic trends by Bayesian stochastic model specification search," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_25, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Stefano Grassi & Tommaso Proietti, 2011. "Characterizing economic trends by Bayesian stochastic model specification search," CREATES Research Papers 2011-16, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2002.
"Some Reflections on Trend-Cycle Decompositions with Correlated Components,"
- Tommaso PROIETTI, 2002. "Some Reflections on Trend-Cycle Decompositions with Correlated Components," Economics Working Papers ECO2002/23, European University Institute.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2009.
"The Multistep Beveridge-Nelson Decomposition,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2009_24, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2005.
"Forecasting and signal extraction with misspecified models,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(8), pages 539-556.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2004. "Forecasting and Signal Extraction with Misspecified Models," Econometrics 0401002, EconWPA.
- Kum Hwa Oh & Eric Zivot & Drew Creal, 2006. "The Relationship between the Beveridge-Nelson Decomposition andUnobserved Component Models with Correlated Shocks," Working Papers UWEC-2006-16-FC, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- J Keith Ord & Ralph D Snyder & Anne B Koehler & Rob J Hyndman & Mark Leeds, 2005. "Time Series Forecasting: The Case for the Single Source of Error State Space," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.