A Beveridge-Nelson smoother
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 67 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Watson, Mark W., 1986. "Univariate detrending methods with stochastic trends," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 49-75, July.
- Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 1992.
"On persistence of shocks to economic variables : A common misconception,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 87-93, February.
- Marco Lippi & Lucrezia Reichlin, 1992. "On persistence of shocks to economic variables: a common misconception," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10161, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2011.
"Direct and iterated multistep AR methods for difference stationary processes,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 266-280.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2011. "Direct and iterated multistep AR methods for difference stationary processes," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 266-280, April.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2008. "Direct and iterated multistep AR methods for difference stationary processes," MPRA Paper 10859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tommaso PROIETTI, 2002.
"Some Reflections on Trend-Cycle Decompositions with Correlated Components,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2002/23, European University Institute.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2002. "Some Reflections on Trend-Cycle Decompositions with Correlated Components," Econometrics 0209002, EconWPA.
- Andrew Harvey & Siem Jan Koopman, 2000.
"Signal extraction and the formulation of unobserved components models,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 3(1), pages 84-107.
- Harvey, A.C. & Koopman, S.J.M., 1999. "Signal Extraction and the Formulation of Unobserved Components Models," Discussion Paper 1999-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kum Hwa Oh & Eric Zivot & Drew Creal, 2006. "The Relationship between the Beveridge-Nelson Decomposition andUnobserved Component Models with Correlated Shocks," Working Papers UWEC-2006-16-FC, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2005.
"Forecasting and signal extraction with misspecified models,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(8), pages 539-556.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2004. "Forecasting and Signal Extraction with Misspecified Models," Econometrics 0401002, EconWPA.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2009.
"The Multistep Beveridge-Nelson Decomposition,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2009_24, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- J Keith Ord & Ralph D Snyder & Anne B Koehler & Rob J Hyndman & Mark Leeds, 2005. "Time Series Forecasting: The Case for the Single Source of Error State Space," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.