Accounting for nitrogen in Denmark--a structural decomposition analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arik Levinson, 2007.
"Technology, International Trade, and Pollution from U.S. Manufacturing,"
gueconwpa~07-07-05, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Arik Levinson, 2009. "Technology, International Trade, and Pollution from US Manufacturing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 2177-92, December.
- Arik Levinson, 2007. "Technology, International Trade, and Pollution from U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 13616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arik Levinson, 2008. "Technology, International Trade, and Pollution from U.S. Manufacturing," NCEE Working Paper Series 200802, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Feb 2008.
- Levinson, Arik, 2007. "Technology, International Trade, and Pollution from U.S. Manufacturing," Discussion Papers dp-07-40, Resources For the Future.
- Jordi Roca & Mònica Serrano, 2006.
"Income growth and atmospheric pollution in Spain: an Input-Output approach,"
UHE Working papers
2006_04, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Roca, Jordi & Serrano, Monica, 2007. "Income growth and atmospheric pollution in Spain: An input-output approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 230-242, June.
- Jordi Roca Jusmet & Monica Serrano Gutierrez, 2006. "Income Growth and Atmospheric Pollution in Spain: An Input-Output Approach," Working Papers in Economics 164, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Jesper Stage, 2006. "Mixing oil and water? Using hybrid input-output tables in a Structural decomposition analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 85-95.
- J., Pablo Muñoz & Hubacek, Klaus, 2008. "Material implication of Chile's economic growth: Combining material flow accounting (MFA) and structural decomposition analysis (SDA)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 136-144, March.
- Pasurka, Carl Jr., 2006. "Decomposing electric power plant emissions within a joint production framework," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 26-43, January.
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W., 2012. "Structural decomposition analysis applied to energy and emissions: Some methodological developments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 177-188.
- Rutger Hoekstra & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2002. "Structural Decomposition Analysis of Physical Flows in the Economy," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(3), pages 357-378, November.
- Dong Guo & Geoffrey Hewings & Michael Sonis, 2005. "Integrating decomposition approaches for the analysis of temporal changes in economic structure: an application to Chicago's economy from 1980 to 2000," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 297-315.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.