An overlapping generations model with exhaustible resources and stock pollution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Withagen, Cees, 1994. "Pollution and exhaustibility of fossil fuels," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 235-242, August.
- Withagen, C.A.A.M., 1994. "Pollution and exhaustibility of fossil fuels resource," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3107033, Tilburg University.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521311120, December.
- Riley, John G., 1980. "The just rate of depletion of a natural resource," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 291-307, December.
- Howarth, Richard B., 1991. "Intergenerational competitive equilibria under technological uncertainty and an exhaustible resource constraint," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 225-243, November.
- Ulph, Alistair & Ulph, David, 1994. "The Optimal Time Path of a Carbon Tax," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 857-68, Supplemen.
- Baumol, William J., 1980. "Theory of equity in pricing for resource conservation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 308-320, December.
- Howarth, Richard B., 1991. "Intertemporal equilibria and exhaustible resources: an overlapping generations approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 237-252, December.
- John, A & Pecchenino, R, 1994. "An Overlapping Generations Model of Growth and the Environment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(427), pages 1393-1410, November.
- Gottinger, Hans W., 1992. "Optimal economic growth when CO2 constraints are critical," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 192-199, July.
- Howarth, Richard B & Norgaard, Richard B, 1992. "Environmental Valuation under Sustainable Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 473-77, May.
- Krautkraemer, Jeffrey A, 1985. "Optimal Growth, Resource Amenities, and the Preservation of Natural Environments," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 153-70, January.
- Richard B. Howarth & Richard B. Norgaard, 1990. "Intergenerational Resource Rights, Efficiency, and Social Optimality," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(1), pages 1-11.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, December.
- Mar�A-José Gutiérrez, 2008.
"Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(4), pages 563-594, 08.
- María José Gutiérrez, 2004. "Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/38, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Gutiérrez Huerta, María José, 2002. "Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs," DFAEII Working Papers 2002-23, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Dam, Lammertjan, 2011. "Socially responsible investment in an environmental overlapping generations model," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 1015-1027.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Kooiman, Jan Peter & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2006.
"Environmental quality, the macroeconomy, and intergenerational distribution,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 74-104, January.
- Heijdra, B.J. & Kooiman, J.P. & Ligthart, J.E., 2004. "Environmental Quality, the Macroeconomy and Intergenerational Distribution," Discussion Paper 2004-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tetsuo Ono & Yasuo Maeda, 2001. "Is Aging Harmful to the Environment?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(2), pages 113-127, October.
- Dam, Lammertjan, 2006. "Firm valuation in an environmental overlapping generations model," CCSO Working Papers 200601, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Kollenbach, Gilbert, 2013. "Endogenous Growth with a Ceiling on the Stock of Pollution," MPRA Paper 50641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lin, Brian Chi-ang, 2006. "A sustainable perspective on the knowledge economy: A critique of Austrian and mainstream views," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 324-332, November.
- Nakabayashi, Masanari, 2010. "Optimal tax rules and public sector efficiency with an externality in an overlapping generations model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 1028-1040, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.