The just rate of depletion of a natural resource
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 7 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Grilli, 2004. "A Differential Game for Renewable Resource Extraction Asymmetric Players and Asynchronous Horizons," Quaderni DSEMS lg_cart_2004, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Luca Grilli, 2004. "A Stackelberg Differential Game with Overlapping Generations," Quaderni DSEMS lg_elx_2004, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Guruswamy Babu, P. & Kavi Kumar, K. S. & Murthy, N. S., 1997. "An overlapping generations model with exhaustible resources and stock pollution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 35-43, April.
- John C. V. Pezzey, 2004.
"Sustainability Policy and Environmental Policy,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(2), pages 339-359, 06.
- John C. V. Pezzey, 2002. "Sustainability Policy and Environmental Policy," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0211, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- John C. V. Pezzey, 2001. "Sustainability Policy and Environmental Policy," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0104, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Fischer, Maria-Elisabeth & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim, 2004.
"An intergenerational common pool resource experiment,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 811-836, September.
- Fischer, M.E. & Irlenbusch, B. & Sadrieh, A., 2003. "An Intergenerational Common Pool Resource Experiment," Discussion Paper 2003-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dimitra Vouvaki & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2005.
"Criteria for Assessing Sustainable Development: Theoretical Issues and Empirical Evidence for the Case of Greece,"
0511, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Dimitra Vouvaki, 2005. "Criteria for Assessing Sustainable Development: Theoretical Issues and Empirical Evidence for the Case of Greece," Working Papers 2005.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Frank Krysiak, 2009. "Sustainability and its relation to efficiency under uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 297-315, November.
- Toman, Michael & Pezzey, John C., 2002. "The Economics of Sustainability: A Review of Journal Articles," Discussion Papers dp-02-03, Resources For the Future.
- Vouvaki, Dimitra & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2008. "Changes in social welfare and sustainability: Theoretical issues and empirical evidence," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 473-484, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.