Completions to Marshallian Out-Look, Consistent With Knowledge Based Economy
AbstractPaper aims at bringing completions to the neoclassical viewpoint in Economics, in the purpose of better according economic research to the actual needs of the economy. Research starts from certain principles of widening economic logics, involving recent economic realities and tendencies, in an interdisciplinary approach, with implications and emphasis mostly on the social field, sustainability and environment. The developments Alfred Marshall brought to the neoclassical approach (taking-back his contributions for the connections between classicism and neo-classicism) are furthered, in extensions suitable to knowledge society. More recent contributions of different fields of sciences are invoked. Results are in reminding certain almost forgotten precepts of genuine liberalism, – which are the essence of the approach of servicity – and defining the adequate new angles of approaching realities in economics, in principles and pertinent proposals consistent with knowledge-based economy.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its journal Timisoara Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1(13) ()
Postal: 16 J. H. Pestalozzi Street, 300115, Timisoara, Romania
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jivan Alexandru & Toth Maria, 2012. "Dimensions Of Human Capital -Specific Health Approach Of Nations Capital," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 312-317, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Margea).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.