Intertemporal equilibria and exhaustible resources: an overlapping generations approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Brian Chi-ang, 2006. "A sustainable perspective on the knowledge economy: A critique of Austrian and mainstream views," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 324-332, November.
- Toman, Michael & Pezzey, John C., 2002. "The Economics of Sustainability: A Review of Journal Articles," Discussion Papers dp-02-03, Resources For the Future.
- Blackman, Allen & Nelson, Per-Kristian & Mathis, Mitchell, 2001. "The Greening of Development Economics: A Survey," Discussion Papers dp-01-08, Resources For the Future.
- Simone Valente, 2006.
"Intergenerational Transfers, Lifetime Welfare and Resource Preservation,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
06/55, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Valente, Simone, 2008. "Intergenerational transfers, lifetime welfare, and resource preservation," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 53-78, February.
- Simone Valente, 2005. "Intergenerational Transfers, Lifetime Welfare and Resource Preservation," Public Economics 0505008, EconWPA.
- Valente, Simone, 2006. "Intergenerational Transfers, Lifetime Welfare and Resource Preservation," MPRA Paper 1042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Kooiman, Jan Peter & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2006.
"Environmental quality, the macroeconomy, and intergenerational distribution,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 74-104, January.
- Heijdra, B.J. & Kooiman, J.P. & Ligthart, J.E., 2004. "Environmental Quality, the Macroeconomy and Intergenerational Distribution," Discussion Paper 2004-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Knapp, Keith C., 1996. "Exhaustible Resource Allocation, Intergenerational Equity, And Sustainability," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(1), April.
- Ricker, Martin, 1997. "Limits to economic growth as shown by a computable general equilibrium model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 141-158, May.
- Martinet, V. & Doyen, L., 2007.
"Sustainability of an economy with an exhaustible resource: A viable control approach,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 17-39, January.
- Vincent Martinet & Luc Doyen, 2007. "Sustainability of an economy with an exhaustible resource: A viable control approach," Working Papers 22177, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Uk Hwang & Francesco Magris, 2005. "Intergenerational Conflicts and the Resource Policy Formation of a Short-Lived Government," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 141(III), pages 437-457, September.
- Guruswamy Babu, P. & Kavi Kumar, K. S. & Murthy, N. S., 1997. "An overlapping generations model with exhaustible resources and stock pollution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 35-43, April.
- Klepper, Gernot, 1995. "Sustainability and intergenerational transfers," Kiel Working Papers 683, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Keyzer, Michiel A. & Voortman, Roelf L., 1998. "Research needs and methods for decentralised economic planning," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 351-366, November.
- Richard Howarth & Richard Norgaard, 1993. "Intergenerational transfers and the social discount rate," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(4), pages 337-358, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.