The cost of soil erosion in Nicaragua
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geir B. Asheim, 1986. "Hartwick's Rule in Open Economies," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 395-402, August.
- Wiig, Henrik & Aune, Jens B. & Glomsrod, Solveig & Iversen, Vegard, 2001. "Structural adjustment and soil degradation in Tanzania: A CGE model approach with endogenous soil productivity," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 263-287, March.
- Jayasuriya, Rohan T., 2003. "Economic assessment of technological change and land degradation in agriculture: application to the Sri Lanka tea sector," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 405-423, December.
- Rasul, Golam & Thapa, Gopal B., 2006. "Financial and economic suitability of agroforestry as an alternative to shifting cultivation: The case of the Chittagong Hill Tracts, Bangladesh," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 29-50, November.
- Raghbendra Jha & John Whalley, 1999.
"The Environmental Regime in Developing Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
7305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scherr, Sara J., 1999. "Soil degradation: a threat to developing-country food security by 2020?," 2020 vision discussion papers 27, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jayasuriya, Rohan T., 2003. "Measurement of the scarcity of soil in agriculture," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3-4), pages 119-129.
- Heerink, Nico & Bao, Xiaobin & Li, Rui & Lu, Kaiyu & Feng, Shuyi, 2009. "Soil and water conservation investments and rural development in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 288-302, June.
- Sverre Grepperud & Henrik Wiig & Finn Roar Aune, 1999. "Maize Trade Liberalization vs. Fertilizer Subsidies in Tanzania: A CGE Model Analysis with Endogenous Soil Fertility," Discussion Papers 249, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Solveig Glomsrød & Maria Dolores Monge A. & Haakon Vennemo, 1997. "Structural Adjustments and Deforestation in Nicaragua," Discussion Papers 193, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.