Mobility and turnover among school principals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 25 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeff Biddle & Karen Roberts, 1994. "Private Sector Scientists and Engineers and the Transition to Management," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(1), pages 82-107.
- Richard J. Murnane & Randall J. Olsen, 1990. "The Effects of Salaries and Opportunity Costs on Length of Stay in Teaching: Evidence from North Carolina," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(1), pages 106-124.
- Burgess, Simon & Lane, Julia & Stevens, David, 2001. "Churning dynamics: an analysis of hires and separations at the employer level," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Eric A. Hanushek & EJohn F. Kain & Steven G. Rivkin, 2004.
"Why Public Schools Lose Teachers,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(2).
- Brewer, Dominic J, 1996. "Career Paths and Quit Decisions: Evidence from Teaching," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(2), pages 313-39, April.
- Randall W. Eberts & Joe A. Stone, 1985. "Male-Female Differences in Promotions: EEO in Public Education," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 20(4), pages 504-521.
- Gregory F. Branch & Eric A. Hanushek & Steven G. Rivkin, 2012. "Estimating the Effect of Leaders on Public Sector Productivity: The Case of School Principals," NBER Working Papers 17803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Furgeson & Virginia Knechtel & Margaret Sullivan & Christina Clark Tuttle & Lauren Akers & Mary Anne Anderson & Michael Barna & Ira Nichols-Barrer, 2014. "KIPP Leadership Practices through 2010-2011," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 8146, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Heutel, Garth, 2009. "Testing implications of a tournament model of school district salary schedules," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 143-151, February.
- Coelli, Michael & Green, David A., 2012. "Leadership effects: school principals and student outcomes," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 92-109.
- Miller, Ashley, 2013. "Principal turnover and student achievement," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 60-72.
- Tara Béteille & Demetra Kalogrides & Susanna Loeb, 2011. "Stepping Stones: Principal Career Paths and School Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 17243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.