COMPACT: a rational expectations, intertemporal model of the United Kingdom economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 16 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen Nickell & D Nicolitsas, 1994.
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0219, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Moghadam, Reza & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 1994.
"Are Wages Forward Looking?,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 46(3), pages 403-24, July.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:145:y::i:1:p:43-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345, October.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173, October.
- Helliwell, J. F. & Higgins, C. I., 1976. "Macroeconomic adjustment processes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 221-238, April.
- Greenwald, Bruce C & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1993.
"Financial Market Imperfections and Business Cycles,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 108(1), pages 77-114, February.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1988. "Financial Market Imperfections and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 2494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-76, December.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, December.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:153:y::i:1:p:59-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wren-Lewis, Simon, et al, 1996. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policy: Linking an Econometric Model with Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(436), pages 543-59, May.
- Leith, Campbell & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 2001.
" Interest Rate Feedback Rules in an Open Economy with Forward Looking Inflation,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(2), pages 209-31, May.
- Leith, Campbell B & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 1997. "Interest Rate Feedback Rules in an Open Economy with Forward Looking Inflation," Discussion Papers 9704, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Wren-Lewis, Simon, 1997. "The Choice of Exchange Rate Regime," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(443), pages 1157-68, July.
- Rebecca Driver & Simon Wren‐Lewis, 1995. "Obstacles to EMU," New Economy, Institute for Public Policy Research, vol. 2(4), pages 241-246, December.
- Julia Dabry & Rebecca Driver & John Ireland & Simon Wren‐Lewis, 1994. "Controlling credit: The macroeconomic consequences of reversing financial liberalisation," New Economy, Institute for Public Policy Research, vol. 1(2), pages 95-100, 06.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:145:y::i:1:p:87-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ireland, Jonathan & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 1992. "Buffer Stock Money and the Company Sector," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 209-31, April.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1975. ""Rational" Expectations, the Optimal Monetary Instrument, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 241-54, April.
- Leith, Campbell & Warren, Paul & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 1997. "Interest Rates and the Price Level," Discussion Papers 9709, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Giovannini, Alberto, 1988. "The real exchange rate, the capital stock, and fiscal policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1747-1767, November.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:161:y::i:1:p:91-110 is not listed on IDEAS
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Minford & Prakriti Sofat, 2004. "An Open Economy Real Business Cycle Model for the UK," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 23, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Marcus R. Keogh-Brown & Simon Wren-Lewis & W. John Edmunds & Philippe Beutels & Richard D. Smith, 2010.
"The possible macroeconomic impact on the UK of an influenza pandemic,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(11), pages 1345-1360.
- Simon Wren-Lewis & Marcus Keogh-Brown, 2009. "The possible macroeconomic impact on the UK of an influenza pandemic," Economics Series Working Papers 431, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth F. Wallis & Jan P. A. M. Jacobs, 2005. "Comparing SVARs and SEMs: two models of the UK economy," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 209-228.
- Jacobs, Jan & Wallis, Kenneth F., 2002. "Comparing SVARs and SEMs: more shocking stories," Research Report 02C56, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.