Quantifying a Dangerous Obsession? Competitiveness and Export Performance in an OECD Panel of Industries
AbstractThis paper analyses the impact of cost competitiveness and technology on export performance using a very rich panel datset of 12 manufacturing industries in 14 OECD countries for the period between 1970 and 1992.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics in its series Papers with number 9.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: United Kingdom; Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics and Statistics, Oxford University. Manor Road. Oxford OX1 3Ul
Web page: http://www.economics.ox.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
COMPETITION ; TECHNOLOGY ; EXPORTS;
Other versions of this item:
- Carlin, Wendy & Glyn, Andrew J & Van Reenen, John, 1997. "Quantifying a Dangerous Obsession? Competitiveness and export performance in an OECD Panel of Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1628, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Perfect Competition
- O3 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00096826 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wagner, Karin, 1998. "The German apprenticeship system after unification," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 98-301, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.