Eductive expectations coordination on deterministic cycles in an economy with heterogeneous agents
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 29 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Desgranges, Gabriel & Negroni, Giorgio, 2003.
"Expectations Coordination On A Sunspot Equilibrium: An Eductive Approach,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 7-41, February.
- G. Desgranges & G. Negroni, 2001. "Expectations Coordination on a Sunspot Equilibrium: an Eductive Approach," THEMA Working Papers 2001-13, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel & Laroque, Guy, 1986.
"Stability of cycles and expectations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 138-151, October.
- Boldrin, Michele & Woodford, Michael, 1990.
"Equilibrium models displaying endogenous fluctuations and chaos : A survey,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 189-222, March.
- Michele Boldrin & Michael Woodford, 1988. "Equilibruim Models Displaying Endogenous Fluctuations and Chaos: A Survey," UCLA Economics Working Papers 530, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Woodford, Michael, 1990.
"Learning to Believe in Sunspots,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 277-307, March.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1994. "Expectations formation and stability of large socioeconomic systems," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9424, CEPREMAP.
- Evans, George W & Honkapohja, Seppo & Marimon, Ramon, 1996.
"Convergence in Monetary Inflation Models with Heterogeneous Learning Rules,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1310, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo & Marimon, Ramon, 2001. "Convergence In Monetary Inflation Models With Heterogeneous Learning Rules," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 1-31, February.
- Guesnerie, R., 1999.
"Anchoring Economic Predictions in Common Knowledge,"
DELTA Working Papers
1999-06, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- R. Guesnerie, 2002. "Anchoring Economic Predictions in Common Knowledge," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 439-480, March.
- Michael Woodford, 1990. "Equilibrium Models of Endogenous Fluctuations: an Introduction," NBER Working Papers 3360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1985. "On Endogenous Competitive Business Cycles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 995-1045, September.
- Hommes, Cars & Sorger, Gerhard, 1998. "Consistent Expectations Equilibria," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 287-321, September.
- Evans George W. & Guesnerie Roger, 1993.
"Rationalizability, Strong Rationality, and Expectational Stability,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 632-646, October.
- Evans, G.W. & Guesnerie, R., 1992. "Rationalizability, Strong Rationality and Expectational Stability," DELTA Working Papers 92-03, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Guesnerie, Roger, 1993. "Theoretical tests of the rational expectations hypothesis in economic dynamical models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(5-6), pages 847-864.
- Brock, W.A. & Hommes, C.H., 1996.
"A Rational Route to Randomness,"
9530r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Evans, George W & Honkapohja, Seppo, 1995. "Local Convergence of Recursive Learning to Steady States and Cycles in Stochastic Nonlinear Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 195-206, January.
- James Bullard & John Duffy, 1995. "On learning and the stability of cycles," Working Papers 1995-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Hommes, Cars H., 2000. "Heterogeneous beliefs and the non-linear cobweb model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 761-798, June.
- Guesnerie, R., 1989.
"An Exploration of the Eductive Justifications of the Rational Expectations Hypotbesis,"
DELTA Working Papers
89-24, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Guesnerie, Roger, 1992. "An Exploration of the Eductive Justifications of the Rational-Expectations Hypothesis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1254-78, December.
- Townsend, Robert M, 1978. "Market Anticipations, Rational Expectations, and Bayesian Analysis," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(2), pages 481-94, June.
- Negroni, Giorgio, 2005. "Eductive expectations coordination on deterministic cycles in an economy with identical fundamentals," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 420-443, November.
- Negroni, Giorgio, 2003. "Adaptive expectations coordination in an economy with heterogeneous agents," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 117-140, October.
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo, 1999. "Learning dynamics," Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 449-542 Elsevier.
- Hommes, Cars H., 1998. "On the consistency of backward-looking expectations: The case of the cobweb," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 333-362, January.
- Azariadis, Costas & Guesnerie, Roger, 1986. "Sunspots and Cycles," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 725-37, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.