Evolving market structure: An ACE model of price dispersion and loyalty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 25 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nicolaas J. Vriend, 1999. "Was Hayek an Ace?," Working Papers 403, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Valimaki, Juuso, 1996.
"Learning and Strategic Pricing,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(5), pages 1125-49, September.
- Gerard Weisbuch & Alan Kirman & Dorothea Herreiner, 1995.
95-11-102, Santa Fe Institute.
- Stahl, Dale O, II, 1988. "Bertrand Competition for Inputs and Walrasian Outcomes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 189-201, March.
- Ed Hopkins, .
"Price Dispersion: An Evolutionary Approach,"
Department of Economics
1996 : III, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ed Hopkins & Robert M. Seymour, . "Price Dispersion: an Evolutionary Approach," ELSE working papers 043, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Ed Hopkins, . "Price Dispersion: An Evolutionary Approach," Discussion Papers 1996-3, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ed Hopkins, . "Price Dispersion: An Evolutionary Approach," ESE Discussion Papers 1, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Klemperer, Paul, 1995. "Competition When Consumers Have Switching Costs: An Overview with Applications to Industrial Organization, Macroeconomics, and International Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 515-39, October.
- Gale, John & Binmore, Kenneth G. & Samuelson, Larry, 1995. "Learning to be imperfect: The ultimatum game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 56-90.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1995.
"Economies with Interacting Agents,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
500, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Diamond, Peter A., 1971. "A model of price adjustment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 156-168, June.
- Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2002.
"Was Hayek an Ace?,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 68(4), pages 811-840, April.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Erev, Ido, 1995. "Learning in extensive-form games: Experimental data and simple dynamic models in the intermediate term," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 164-212.
- Guth, Werner & Tietz, Reinhard, 1990. "Ultimatum bargaining behavior : A survey and comparison of experimental results," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 417-449, September.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Kirman, Alan, 1995. "Nonclassical demand : A model-free examination of price-quantity relations in the Marseille fish market," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 227-257, May.
- Vriend, Nicolaas J, 1995. "Self-Organization of Markets: An Example of a Computational Approach," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 8(3), pages 205-31, August.
- Futia, Carl A., 1977. "Excess supply equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 200-220, February.
- Kathryn Graddy, 1995.
"Testing for Imperfect Competition at the Fulton Fish Market,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(1), pages 75-92, Spring.
- Graddy, K., 1993. "Testing for Imperfect Competition at the Fulton Fish Market," Papers 137, Princeton, Department of Economics - Financial Research Center.
- Aghion, P. & Bolton, P. & Harris, C. & Jullien, B., 1990.
"Optimal Learning By Experimentation,"
DELTA Working Papers
90-10, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Burdett, Kenneth & Judd, Kenneth L, 1983. "Equilibrium Price Dispersion," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 955-69, July.
- David Easley & Aldo Rustichini, 1999. "Choice without Beliefs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(5), pages 1157-1184, September.
- Vriend, Nicolaas J., 1996. "Rational behavior and economic theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 263-285, March.
- Sarin, Rajiv & Vahid, Farshid, 1999. "Payoff Assessments without Probabilities: A Simple Dynamic Model of Choice," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 294-309, August.
- Aghion, Philippe, et al, 1991. "Optimal Learning by Experimentation," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(4), pages 621-54, July.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.