An eigenvalue method of undetermined coefficients for solving linear rational expectations models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 22 (1998)
Issue (Month): 8-9 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ric D. Herbert & Peter Stemp, 2000. "Exploiting Model Structure to Solve the Dynamics of a Macro Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 266, CESifo Group Munich.
- James M. Nason & John H. Rogers, 2003.
"The present-value model of the current account has been rejected: Round up the usual suspects,"
2003-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Nason, James M. & Rogers, John H., 2006. "The present-value model of the current account has been rejected: Round up the usual suspects," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 159-187, January.
- James M. Nason and John H. Rogers, 2001. "The Present Value Model of the Current Account Has Been Rejected: Round Up the Usual Subjects," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 102, Society for Computational Economics.
- James M. Nason & John H. Rogers, 2003. "The present-value model of the current account has been rejected: round up the usual suspects," International Finance Discussion Papers 760, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Onatski, Alexei, 2006. "Winding number criterion for existence and uniqueness of equilibrium in linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 323-345, February.
- Peter Zadrozny, 1997. "An Econometric Analysis of Polish Inflation Dynamics with Learning about Rational Expectations," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 221-238, May.
- Baoline Chen & Peter A. Zadrozny, 2005.
"Multi-Step Perturbation Solution of Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005
254, Society for Computational Economics.
- Peter Zadrozny & Baoline Chen, 2006. "Multi-Step Perturbation Solution of Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 139, Society for Computational Economics.
- Balvers, Ronald J. & Mitchell, Douglas W., 2007.
"Reducing the dimensionality of linear quadratic control problems,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 141-159, January.
- Ronald J. Balvers & Douglas W. Mitchell, 2001. "Reducing the Dimensionality of Linear Quadratic Control Problems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-043/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Meyer-Gohde, Alexander, 2010.
"Linear rational-expectations models with lagged expectations: A synthetic method,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 984-1002, May.
- Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2007. "Solving Linear Rational Expectations Models with Lagged Expectations Quickly and Easily," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-069, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- James M. Nason & George A. Slotsve, 2004.
"Along the New Keynesian Phillips curve with nominal and real rigidities,"
2004-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- George A. Slotsve & James M. Nason, 2003. "Along the New Keynesian Phillips Curve with Nominal and Real Rigidities," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 270, Society for Computational Economics.
- Binder, Michael & Pesaran, Hashem, 2000. "Solution of finite-horizon multivariate linear rational expectations models and sparse linear systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 325-346, March.
- Gary Anderson, 2008.
"Solving Linear Rational Expectations Models: A Horse Race,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 95-113, March.
- Gary S. Anderson, 2006. "Solving linear rational expectations models: a horse race," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James M. Nason & Gregor W. Smith, 2008.
"Identifying the new Keynesian Phillips curve,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(5), pages 525-551.
- Richard Mash, 2003. "A Note on Simple MSV Solution Methods for Rational Expectations Models of Monetary Policy," Economics Series Working Papers 173, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hernandez, Kolver, 2013. "A system reduction method to efficiently solve DSGE models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 571-576.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.