Solutions of Multivariate Rational Expectations Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/701.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Econometric Theory (1995) v.11,p.229-257
Other versions of this item:
- Broze, Laurence & Gouriéroux, Christian & Szafarz, Ariane, 1995. "Solutions of multivariate Rational Expectations Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 229-257, February.
- Broze, L. & Gourieroux, C. & Szafarz, A., . "Solutions of multivariate rational expectations models," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1161, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Anderson, 2008.
"Solving Linear Rational Expectations Models: A Horse Race,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 95-113, March.
- Gary S. Anderson, 2006. "Solving linear rational expectations models: a horse race," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ariane Szafarz, 2009.
"How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?,"
Working Papers CEB
09-048.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2010. "How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?," DULBEA Working Papers 10-01.RS., ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Binder, Michael & Pesaran, Hashem, 2000. "Solution of finite-horizon multivariate linear rational expectations models and sparse linear systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 325-346, March.
- John Bailey Jones & Sohini Sahu, 2008. "Transition Accounting for India in a Multi-Sector Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Discussion Papers 08-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Onatski, Alexei, 2006. "Winding number criterion for existence and uniqueness of equilibrium in linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 323-345, February.
- John Bailey Jones, 1999.
"Has Fiscal Policy Helped Stabilize the Postwar U.S. Economy?,"
99-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Jones, John Bailey, 2002. "Has fiscal policy helped stabilize the postwar U.S. economy?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 709-746, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.