Massively parallel computation of spatial price equilibrium problems as dynamical systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 19 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Florian, Michael & Los, Marc, 1982. "A new look at static spatial price equilibrium models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 579-597, November.
- Kim, Dae-Shik & Nagurney, Anna, 1993. "Massively Parallel Implementation of the Splitting Equilibration Algorithm," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 6(3-4), pages 151-61, November.
- Dafermos, Stella, 1986. "Isomorphic multiclass spatial price and multimodal traffic network equilibrium models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 197-209, May.
- Michael Creel & William Goffe, 2008.
"Multi-core CPUs, Clusters, and Grid Computing: A Tutorial,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 353-382, November.
- William L. Goffe & Michael Creel, 2005. "Multi-core CPUs, Clusters and Grid Computing: a Tutorial," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 438, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mathur, Sudhanshu & Morozov, Sergei, 2009. "Massively Parallel Computation Using Graphics Processors with Application to Optimal Experimentation in Dynamic Control," MPRA Paper 16721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nagurney, Anna & Zhang, Ding, 1996. "On the stability of an adjustment process for spatial price equilibrium modeled as a projected dynamical system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 43-62.
- Nagurney, Anna & Zhang, Ding, 1998. "A massively parallel implementation of a discrete-time algorithm for the computation of dynamic elastic demand traffic problems modeled as projected dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1467-1485, August.
- Jurgen A. Doornik & Neil Shephard & David F. Hendry, 2004.
"Parallel Computation in Econometrics: A Simplified Approach,"
2004-W16, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- David Hendry & Neil Shephard & Jurgen Doornik, 2003. "Parallel Computation In Econometrics: A Simplified Approach," Economics Series Working Papers 2004-W16, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Anna Nagurney, 2010. "Formulation and analysis of horizontal mergers among oligopolistic firms with insights into the merger paradox: a supply chain network perspective," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 377-406, October.
- Morozov, Sergei & Mathur, Sudhanshu, 2009. "Massively parallel computation using graphics processors with application to optimal experimentation in dynamic control," MPRA Paper 30298, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Apr 2011.
- Anna Nagurney & Ding Zhang, . "Massively Parallel Computation of Dynamic Traffic Problems Modeled as Projected Dynamical Systems," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _039, Society for Computational Economics.
- Flam, Sjur Didrik, 1996. "Approaches to economic equilibrium," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1505-1522.
- Zhang, Ding, 2006. "A network economic model for supply chain versus supply chain competition," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 283-295, June.
- Sergei Morozov & Sudhanshu Mathur, 2012. "Massively Parallel Computation Using Graphics Processors with Application to Optimal Experimentation in Dynamic Control," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 151-182, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.