Formulation and analysis of horizontal mergers among oligopolistic firms with insights into the merger paradox: a supply chain network perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Management Science.
Volume (Year): 7 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=111894
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nagurney, Anna & Takayama, Takashi & Zhang, Ding, 1995. "Massively parallel computation of spatial price equilibrium problems as dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 3-37.
- Nagurney, Anna & Dupuis, Paul & Zhang, Ding, 1994. "A Dynamical Systems Approach for Network Oligopolies and Variational Inequalities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 263-83, September.
- Salant, Stephen W & Switzer, Sheldon & Reynolds, Robert J, 1983. "Losses from Horizontal Merger: The Effects of an Exogenous Change in Industry Structure on Cournot-Nash Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 98(2), pages 185-99, May.
- Sandholm, William H. & DokumacI, Emin & Lahkar, Ratul, 2008. "The projection dynamic and the replicator dynamic," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 666-683, November.
- Joseph Farrell and Carl Shapiro., 1988.
"Horizontal Mergers: An Equilibrium Analysis,"
Economics Working Papers
8880, University of California at Berkeley.
- Farrell, Joseph & Shapiro, Carl, 1988. "Horizontal Mergers: An Equilibrium Analysis," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0tp305nx, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Farrell, J. & Shapiro, C., 1988. "Horizontal Mergers: An Equilibrium Analysis," Papers 17, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Dafermos, Stella & Nagurney, Anna, 1987. "Oligopolistic and competitive behavior of spatially separated markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 245-254.
- Perry, Martin K & Porter, Robert H, 1985. "Oligopoly and the Incentive for Horizontal Merger," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 219-27, March.
- Anthony Creane & Carl Davidson, 2004. "Multidivisional firms, internal competition, and the merger paradox," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(4), pages 951-977, November.
- Soylu, Ahu & Oruc, Cihan & Turkay, Metin & Fujita, Kaoru & Asakura, Tatsuyuki, 2006. "Synergy analysis of collaborative supply chain management in energy systems using multi-period MILP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 387-403, October.
- Friedman,James, 1983.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521282444, October.
- Nagurney, Anna & Dong, June & Zhang, Ding, 2002. "A supply chain network equilibrium model," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 281-303, September.
- Masoumi, Amir H. & Yu, Min & Nagurney, Anna, 2012. "A supply chain generalized network oligopoly model for pharmaceuticals under brand differentiation and perishability," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 762-780.
- Bigi, Giancarlo & Castellani, Marco & Pappalardo, Massimo & Passacantando, Mauro, 2013. "Existence and solution methods for equilibria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 1-11.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.