A new look at static spatial price equilibrium models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pompermayer F.M. & Florian M. & Leal J.E., 2002. "A spatial price oligopoly model for refined petroleum products: an application to a Brazilian case," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 172, Society for Computational Economics.
- Langyintuo, Augustine S., 2010. "Grain Distribution in Ghana under Imperfectly Competitive Market Conditions," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96166, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) & Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Moore, II, James E. & Kim, Geunyoung & Cho, Seongdil & Hu, Hsi-hwa & Xu, Rong, 1997. "Evaluating System ATMIS Technologies Via Rapid Estimation Of Network Flows: Final Report," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt5c70f3d9, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Nagurney, Anna & Takayama, Takashi & Zhang, Ding, 1995. "Massively parallel computation of spatial price equilibrium problems as dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 3-37.
- Nagurney, Anna & Zhang, Ding, 1996. "On the stability of an adjustment process for spatial price equilibrium modeled as a projected dynamical system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 43-62.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.