A new look at static spatial price equilibrium models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nagurney, Anna & Takayama, Takashi & Zhang, Ding, 1995. "Massively parallel computation of spatial price equilibrium problems as dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 3-37.
- Nagurney, Anna & Nagurney, Ladimer S., 2012. "Dynamics and equilibria of ecological predator–prey networks as nature’s supply chains," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 89-99.
- Nagurney, Anna & Zhang, Ding, 1996. "On the stability of an adjustment process for spatial price equilibrium modeled as a projected dynamical system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 43-62.
- Langyintuo, Augustine S., 2010. "Grain Distribution in Ghana under Imperfectly Competitive Market Conditions," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96166, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) & Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Moore, II, James E. & Kim, Geunyoung & Cho, Seongdil & Hu, Hsi-hwa & Xu, Rong, 1997. "Evaluating System ATMIS Technologies Via Rapid Estimation Of Network Flows: Final Report," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt5c70f3d9, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Pompermayer F.M. & Florian M. & Leal J.E., 2002. "A spatial price oligopoly model for refined petroleum products: an application to a Brazilian case," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 172, Society for Computational Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.