A massively parallel implementation of a discrete-time algorithm for the computation of dynamic elastic demand traffic problems modeled as projected dynamical systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 22 (1998)
Issue (Month): 8-9 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nagurney, Anna & Takayama, Takashi & Zhang, Ding, 1995. "Massively parallel computation of spatial price equilibrium problems as dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 3-37.
- Nagurney, Anna, 1996. "Parallel computation," Handbook of Computational Economics, in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 335-404 Elsevier.
- Smith, M. J., 1979. "The existence, uniqueness and stability of traffic equilibria," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 295-304, December.
- Zhang, Ding & Nagurney, Anna, 1996. "On the local and global stability of a travel route choice adjustment process," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 245-262, August.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1, Spring.
- David Hendry & Neil Shephard & Jurgen Doornik, 2003.
"Parallel Computation In Econometrics: A Simplified Approach,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2004-W16, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jurgen A. Doornik & Neil Shephard & David F. Hendry, 2004. "Parallel Computation in Econometrics: A Simplified Approach," Economics Papers 2004-W16, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.