The Turkish export boom: Just reward or just lucky?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 48 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Balassa, Bela, 1988. "The Lessons of East Asian Development: An Overview," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(3), pages S273-90, Supplemen.
- Wood, A., 1988. "Global Trends In Real Exchange Rates, 1960 To 1984," World Bank - Discussion Papers 35, World Bank.
- Hasan Olgun & S:ubidey Togan, 1991. "Trade liberalization and the structure of protection in Turkey in the 1980s: A quantitative analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 152-170, March.
- Mah, Jai S., 2007. "The effect of duty drawback on export promotion: The case of Korea," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 967-973, December.
- Evren Erdogan Cosar, 2002. "Price and Income Elasticities of Turkish Export Demand : A Panel Data Application," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 2(2), pages 19-53.
- Hassan Molana & Amir Mozayani, 2004.
"Is Monetary Discipline a Precondition for the Effectiveness of Iran's Export Promotion Policies?,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
165, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- H. Molana & A. H. Mozayani, 2006. "Is monetary discipline a precondition for the effectiveness of Iran's export promotion policies?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 319-330.
- Mah, Jai S., 2006. "The effect of export insurance subsidy on export supply: The experience of Japan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 646-652, October.
- Jai S. Mah, 2003. "The Export Insurance System and Export Supply of Britain," Working papers 2003-44, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.