The effect of export insurance subsidy on export supply: The experience of Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Asian Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barlow, Robin & Senses, Fikret, 1995. "The Turkish export boom: Just reward or just lucky?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 111-133, October.
- Arslan, Ismail & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1993. "Export Incentives, Exchange Rate Policy and Export Growth in Turkey," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(1), pages 128-33, February.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-80, November.
- Faini, Riccardo, 1994.
"Export supply, capacity and relative prices,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 81-100, October.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-76, March.
- Jai S. Mah & Chris Milner, 2005. "The Japanese Export Insurance Arrangements: Promotion or Subsidisation?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 231-241, 02.
- Evens Saliès & Bodo Steiner, 2011.
"Have policy distortion spilled overacross wine markets ? : evidence from the french wine sector,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2011-16, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Evens Salies & Bodo Steiner, 2011. "Have policy distortions spilled over across wine markets? Evidence from the French wine sector," Sciences Po publications 2011-16, Sciences Po.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.