Horticultural exports of developing countries: past performances, future prospects, and policy issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Research reports with number 80.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Horticultural products industry Developing countries.; Exports Developing countries.;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdul Ghafoor & Khalid Mushtaq & Abedullah, 2013. "The Export Supply Response ofMangoes: A Cointegration and Causality Analysis," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 93-116, Jan-June.
- Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Reca, Lucio, 2000. "Trade and agroindustrialization in developing countries: trends and policy impacts," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 219-229, September.
- Shah, Deepak, 2007. "Cooperative institutions and horticultural exports in new trade regime," MPRA Paper 3923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rastogi, Siddhartha K., 2012. "Welfare Assessment of SPS Standards: An Empirical Study of Indo-US Mango Trade Case," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 25(2).
- Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Robinson, Sherman & Thomas, Marcelle, 2002. "On boxes, contents, and users," TMD discussion papers 82, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Babu, Adventina & van de Meerendonk, Han & Maganga, C., 2008. "Linking Mara Fruits and Vegetable Growers to Serengeti National Park Tourist Hotels Market," 2007 Second International Conference, August 20-22, 2007, Accra, Ghana 52145, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Shah, Deepak, 2007. "Horticultural Exports of Developing Countries: Prospects and Issues," MPRA Paper 3925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.