Transactional activities and total factor productivity growth in Taiwan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Asian Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alwyn Young, 1992. "A Tale of Two Cities: Factor Accumulation and Technical Change in Hong Kong and Singapore," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1992, Volume 7, pages 13-64 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darby, Michael R, 1984.
"The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 301-22, June.
- Michael R. Darby, 1984. "The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia," NBER Working Papers 1018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Darby, 1983. "The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia," UCLA Economics Working Papers 304, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael R. Darby, 1982. "The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia," UCLA Economics Working Papers 266, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lee, Chung H & Naya, Seiji, 1988. "Trade in East Asian Development with Comparative Reference to Southeast Asian Experiences," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(3), pages S123-52, Supplemen.
- Kuznets, Paul W, 1988. "An East Asian Model of Economic Development: Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(3), pages S11-43, Supplemen.
- Young, Alwyn, 1995. "The Tyranny of Numbers: Confronting the Statistical Realities of the East Asian Growth Experience," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(3), pages 641-80, August.
- Oshima, Harry T, 1988. "Human Resources in East Asia's Secular Growth," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(3), pages S103-22, Supplemen.
- Oshima, Harry T, 1986. "The Transition from an Agricultural to an Industrial Economy in East Asia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(4), pages 783-809, July.
- Eisner, Robert, 1989. "The Total Incomes System of Accounts," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226196381, Enero-Jun.
- anonymous, 1986. "Extension of period for comment," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Mar, pages 194.
- Balassa, Bela, 1988. "The Lessons of East Asian Development: An Overview," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(3), pages S273-90, Supplemen.
- Fuess, Scott Jr. & van den Berg, Hendrik, 1992. "The impact of transactions activities on U.S. productivity growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 243-247, February.
- Sun, Ling & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Peterson, E. Wesley F., 1999. "Technology, Factor Endowment, Prices And The Relative Decline Of Agriculture In Taiwan," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21700, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Scott Fuess & Jack Hou, 2009. "Rapid Economic Development and Job Segregation in Taiwan," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 171-183, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.