Stakeholder incentives and reforms in China's state-owned enterprises: A common-property theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal China Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 10 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Cornes & Todd Sandler & Jon Cauley, 1998. "Stakeholder Incentives and Reforms in China’s State-Owned Enterprises: A Common-Property Theory," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 98/11, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Cauley, Jon & Cornes, Richard & Sandler, Todd, 1999. "Stakeholder Incentives and Reforms in China's State-Owned Enterprises: A Common-Property Theory," Staff General Research Papers 1670, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipp Schröder, 2003. "Insider Privatisation and Restructuring Incentives," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 333-349, December.
- SIQUEIRA, Kevin & SANDLER, Todd & CAULEY, Jon, 2009. "Common agency and state-owned enterprise reform," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 208-217, June.
- Roger Hartley & Richard Cornes, 2004. "Mixed sharing rules," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 196, Econometric Society.
- Hao Shi, 2006. "L'évolution du "calcul économique en équipe" : un processus de légitimation des changements institutionnels en Chine," Working Papers 2006-4, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.