Grain transport and rural credit in Mozambique: solving the space-time problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rutherford, Thomas F., 1995. "Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1299-1324, November.
- E. Leigh Bivings, 1997. "The Seasonal and Spatial Dimensions of Sorghum Market Liberalization in Mexico," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 383-393.
- William A. Masters & Paul V. Preckel, 1997. "A Spatial Analysis of Maize Marketing Policy Reforms in Zambia," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 514-523.
- Jones, William O., 1984. "Economic Tasks for Food Marketing Boards in Tropical Africa," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 02.
- Brennan, Donna & Williams, Jeffrey & Wright, Brian D, 1997. "Convenience Yield without the Convenience: A Spatial-Temporal Interpretation of Storage under Backwardation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(443), pages 1009-22, July.
- C. Arndt & H. T. Jensen & S. Robinson & F. Tarp, 2000.
"Marketing Margins and Agricultural Technology in Mozambique,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 121-137.
- Arndt, Channing & Jensen, Henning Tarp & Robinson, Sherman & Tarp, Finn, 1999. "Marketing margins and agricultural technology in Mozambique:," TMD discussion papers 43, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Willig, Robert D, 1976. "Consumer's Surplus without Apology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 589-97, September.
- Adelman, Irma, 1984. "Beyond export-led growth," CUDARE Working Paper Series 309, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Tsunemasa Kawaguchi & Nobuhiro Suzuki & Harry M. Kaiser, 1997. "A Spatial Equilibrium Model for Imperfectly Competitive Milk Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 851-859.
- Bob Baulch, 1997. "Transfer Costs, Spatial Arbitrage, and Testing for Food Market Integration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 477-487.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1974. "A Model of Rice Marketing Margins in Indonesia," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 02.
- Channing Arndt & Henning Tarp Jensen & Finn Tarp, 2000. "Stabilization and structural adjustment in Mozambique: an appraisal," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 299-323.
- Adelman, Irma, 1984. "Beyond export-led growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 937-949, September.
- Masters, William A. & Nuppenau, Ernst-August, 1993. "Panterritorial versus regional pricing for maize in Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1647-1658, October.
- Willig, Robert D, 1979. "Consumer's Surplus without Apology: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 469-74, June.
- Arndt, Channing & Thurlow, James, 2009. "Inequality and Poverty Impacts of Trade Distortions in Mozambique," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 52794, World Bank.
- Chen, Jing & Rozelle, Scott, 2003. "Market Emergence And The Rise And Fall Of Backyard Hog Production In China," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21969, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ruijs, Arjan & Schweigman, Caspar & Lutz, Clemens, 2004. "The impact of transport- and transaction-cost reductions on food markets in developing countries: evidence for tempered expectations for Burkina Faso," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 219-228, December.
- Langyintuo, Augustine S. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James & Arndt, Channing, 2003. "Potential Impacts Of The Proposed West African Monetary Zone On Cowpea Trade In West And Central Africa," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22236, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ruijs, Arjan & Schweigman, Caspar & Lutz, Clemens, 2003. "The Impact Of Transport- And Transaction-Cost Reductions On Food Markets In Developing Countries: Evidence For Tempered Expectations For Burkina Faso," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25866, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.