Panterritorial versus regional pricing for maize in Zimbabwe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 21 (1993)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mather, David & Jayne, Thomas S., 2011.
"The Impact of State Marketing Board Operations on Smallholder Behavior and Incomes: The Case of Kenya,"
Food Security International Development Working Papers
120742, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mather, David & Jayne, Thomas S., 2012. "The Impact of State Marketing Board Operations on Smallholder Behavior and Incomes: The Case of Kenya," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 131056, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arndt, Channing & Schiller, Rico & Philipsen, Annelotte, 1998. "Maize Markets And Rural Storage In Mozambique: A Spatial And Temporal Analysis," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20991, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Arndt, Channing & Schiller, Rico & Tarp, Finn, 2001. "Grain transport and rural credit in Mozambique: solving the space-time problem," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 59-70, June.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Myers, Robert J., 2011.
"Zambian Smallholder Behavioral Responses To Food Reserve Agency Activities,"
Food Security Collaborative Working Papers
120768, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Myers, Robert J., 2011. "Zambian Smallholder Behavioral Responses To Food Reserve Agency Activities," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 120764, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.