The microeconomics of the developmental paradox: on the political economy of food price policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bellemare, Marc F. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Just, David R., 2010. "The Welfare Impacts of Commodity Price Fluctuations: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 24457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bellemare, Marc F. & Carnes, Nicholas, 2013. "Why Do Members of Congress Support Agricultural Protection?," MPRA Paper 47629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khaleque, Khaleque & Suborna, Bubarna & Baqui, Baqui, 2008. "Impact of Social Safety Net Programs In Seasonal Deprivation," MPRA Paper 22045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olper, Alessandro, 2007. "Land inequality, government ideology and agricultural protection," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 67-83, February.
- Myers, Robert J., 2006. "On the costs of food price fluctuations in low-income countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 288-301, August.
- Marc F. Bellemare, 2013. "Comment on "Food Price Spikes, Price Insulation and Poverty"," NBER Chapters, in: The Economics of Food Price Volatility National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.