Conditional Choice Probability Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models With Unobserved Heterogeneity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 79 (2011)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khorunzhina, Natalia, 2011.
"Dynamic Stock Market Participation of Households,"
35310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khorunzhina, Natalia, 2013. "Structural estimation of stock market participation costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2928-2942.
- Andriy Norets & Xun Tang, 2013. "Semi-Parametric Inference in Dynamic Binary Choice Models," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-054, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Che-Lin Su, 2014. "Estimating discrete-choice games of incomplete information: Simple static examples," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 167-207, June.
- Nicolai V. Kuminoff & V. Kerry Smith & Christopher Timmins, 2013. "The New Economics of Equilibrium Sorting and Policy Evaluation Using Housing Markets," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1007-62, December.
- Armstrong, Timothy B. & Bertanha, Marinho & Hong, Han, 2014. "A fast resample method for parametric and semiparametric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 128-133.
- Arcidiacono, Peter & Ellickson, Paul B. & Landry, Peter & Ridley, David B., 2013.
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 538-553.
- Patrick Bajari & Chenghuan Sean Chu & Denis Nekipelov & Minjung Park, 2013. "A Dynamic Model of Subprime Mortgage Default: Estimation and Policy Implications," NBER Working Papers 18850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bertoli, Simone & Brücker, Herbert & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús, 2013.
"The European Crisis and Migration to Germany: Expectations and the Diversion of Migration Flows,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7170, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brücker, Herbert & Bertoli, Simone & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús, 2013. "The European Crisis and Migration to Germany: Expectations and the Diversion of Migration Flows," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79693, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Simone BERTOLI & Herbert BRÜCKER & Jesús FERNÁNDEZ-HUERTAS MORAGA, 2013. "The European Crisis and Migration to Germany: Expectations and the Diversion of Migration Flows," Working Papers halshs-00913869, HAL.
- Simone BERTOLI & Herbert BRÜCKER & Jesús FERNÁNDEZ-HUERTAS MORAGA, 2013. "The European Crisis and Migration to Germany: Expectations and the Diversion of Migration Flows," Working Papers 201321, CERDI.
- Simone Bertoli & Herbert Brücker & Jesus Fernández-Huertas Moraga, 2013. "The European Crisis and Migration to Germany: Expectations and the Diversion of Migration Flows," Working Papers 2013-03, FEDEA.
- Amoroso, S., 2013. "Heterogeneity of innovative, collaborative, and productive firm-level processes," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5663713, Tilburg University.
- You Suk Kim & Wenli Li & Hanming Fang, 2013. "Renegotiating Distressed Mortgage Loans: A Structural Estimation," 2013 Meeting Papers 936, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro & Michael Sinkinson, 2012. "Competition and Ideological Diversity: Historical Evidence from US Newspapers," NBER Working Papers 18234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Pesendorfer, Martin & Takahashi, Yuya, 2013. "Testing for Equilibrium Multiplicity in Dynamic Markov Games," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 423, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Michel Beine & Simone Bertoli & Jesús Fernández-Huertas Moraga, 2014. "A practitioners' guide to gravity models of international migration," Working Papers 2014-03, FEDEA.
- Peter Arcidiacono & Patrick Bayer & Jason R. Blevins & Paul B. Ellickson, 2012. "Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models in Continuous Time with an Application to Retail Competition," NBER Working Papers 18449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanjog Misra, 2013. "Markov chain Monte Carlo for incomplete information discrete games," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 117-153, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.