La titulización en la zona del euro
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos in its journal Boletín.
Volume (Year): LIV (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (Julio-septiembre)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Èihák & Richard Podpiera, 2006. "Is One Watchdog Better than Three? International Experience with Integrated Financial-Sector Supervision (in English)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 56(3-4), pages 102-126, March.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Charles Goodhart, 2006. "Burden Sharing in a Banking Crisis in Europe," FMG Special Papers sp164, Financial Markets Group.
- Holthausen, Cornelia & Rønde, Thomas, 2004.
"Cooperation in international banking supervision,"
Working Paper Series
0316, European Central Bank.
- Holthausen, Cornelia & Rønde, Thomas, 2005. "Cooperation in International Banking Supervision," CEPR Discussion Papers 4990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cornelia Holthausen & Thomas Rønde, 2003. "Cooperation in International Banking Supervision," CIE Discussion Papers 2004-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Martin CihÃ¡k & JÃ¶rg Decressin, 2007. "The Case for a European Banking Charter," IMF Working Papers 07/173, International Monetary Fund.
- Gillian G. H. Garcia & Maria J. Nieto, 2007. "Preserving Financial Stability: A Dilemma For The European Union," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(3), pages 444-458, 07.
- Pedro Gustavo Teixeira & Garry J. Schinasi, 2006. "The Lender of Last Resort in the European Single Financial Market," IMF Working Papers 06/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Larry Wall & Maria Nieto, 2006.
"Precondition for a Successful Implementation of Supervisors' Primpt Corrective Action: Is There a Case for a Banking Standard in the EU?,"
FMG Special Papers
sp165, Financial Markets Group.
- María J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2007. "Preconditions for a successful implementation of supervisors' Prompt Corrective Action: Is there a case for a banking standard in the EU?," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0702, Banco de Espa�a.
- Martin CihÃ¡k & Richard Podpiera, 2006. "Isone Watchdog Better Than Three? International Experience with Integrated Financial Sector Supervision," IMF Working Papers 06/57, International Monetary Fund.
- Sandler, Todd, 1977. "Impurity of Defense: An Application to the Economics of Alliances," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 443-60.
- Rosa M. Lastra & Dr Rosa Lastra, 2003. "The Governance Structure for Financial Regulation and Supervision in Europe," FMG Special Papers sp149, Financial Markets Group.
- David G. Mayes & María J. Nieto & Larry Wall, 2007. "Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the European Union: Is prompt corrective action partly the solution?," Working Paper 2007-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Todd Sandler & Keith Sargent, 1995. "Management of Transnational Commons: Coordination, Publicness, and Treaty Formation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 71(2), pages 145-162.
- Prati, A. & Schinasi, G.J., 1999. "Financial Stability in European Economic and Monetary Union," Princeton Studies in International Economics 86, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Laura Sibaja-Jiménez).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.