Impurity of Defense: An Application to the Economics of Alliances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Kyklos.
Volume (Year): 30 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2012.
"Coalitional Colonel Blotto Games with Application to the Economics of Alliances,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 14(4), pages 653-676, 08.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2007. "Coalitional Colonel Blotto Games with Application to the Economics of Alliances," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1207, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Kovenock, Dan & Roberson, Brian, 2008. "Coalitional Colonel Blotto games with application to the economics of alliances," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2008-02, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- John A Conbeare & James C Murdoch & Todd Sandler, 2001.
"Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
563824000000000102, David K. Levine.
- Conybeare, John A C & Murdoch, James C & Sandler, Todd, 1994. "Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(4), pages 525-42, October.
- Kenneth Sullivan, 2008. "Presentación proactiva del desempeño," Boletín, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(3), pages 130-135, Julio-sep.
- Maria J. Nieto & Garry J. Schinasi, 2008. "Towards an EU Framework for Safeguarding Financial Stability," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(3), pages 27-36, October.
- Ugurhan Berkok, 2006. "Third-Country Demand For Peacekeeping," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 473-485.
- Ghislain Dutheil de la Rochère & Jean-Michel Josselin & Yvon Rocaboy, 2011. "The role of aggregation technologies in the provision of supranational public goods: A reconsideration of NATO’s strategies," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 85-103, March.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2007.
"Alliances Among Asymmetric Countries,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 253-263.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2006. "Alliances among asymmetric countries," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 06-04, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2006. "Alliances Among Asymmetric Countries," MPRA Paper 1502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Gates & Katsuaki Terasawa, 2003. "Reconsidering publicness in alliance defence expenditures: NATO expansion and burden sharing," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 369-383.
- Todd Sandler, 2005. "Nato Benefits, Burdens And Borders: Comment," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 317-321.
- Sandler, Todd, 2001. "On financing global and international public goods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2638, The World Bank.
- Niklas Hanes, 2002. "Spatial Spillover Effects in the Swedish Local Rescue Services," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 531-539.
- David Rietzke & Brian Roberson, 2013. "The robustness of ‘enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend’ alliances," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 937-956, April.
- Martin Mcguire, 2002. "Property distribution and configurations of sovereign states: A rational economic model," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 251-270.
- Todd Sandler, 2006. "Hirshleifer'S Social Composition Function In Defense Economics," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 645-655.
- Banco Central Europeo, 2008. "La titulización en la zona del euro," Boletín, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(3), pages 136-149, Julio-sep.
- John Hudson & Philip Jones, 2005. "“Public goods”: An exercise in calibration," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 267-282, September.
- Todd Sandler, 2013. "Buchanan clubs," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 265-284, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.