A case study of a creative start-up: governance, communities and knowledge management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by De Boeck Université in its journal Journal of Innovation Economics.
Volume (Year): n° 2 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-journal-of-innovation-economics.htm
division of labour; division of knowledge; evolutionary theory; entrepreneurship; communities; governance; video game;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Marengo, 2007. "On the Convergence of Evolutionary and Behavioral Theories of Organizations: A Tentative Roadmap," LEM Papers Series 2007/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Thierry BURGER-HELMCHEN, 2008. "Plural-entrepreneurial activity for a single start-up: a case study," Working Papers of BETA 2008-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Busenitz, Lowell W. & Barney, Jay B., 1997. "Differences between entrepreneurs and managers in large organizations: Biases and heuristics in strategic decision-making," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 9-30, January.
- Ulrich Witt & Christian Zellner, 2005.
"Knowledge-based entrepreneurship : The organizational side of technology commercialization,"
CEMI Working Papers
cemi-report-2005-002, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Collège du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de l'Innovation.
- U. Witt & C. Zellner, 2005. "Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship: The Organizational Side of Technology Commercialization," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-04, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Franco Malerba & Uwe Cantner, 2006. "Innovation, industrial dynamics and structural transformation: Schumpeterian legacies," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 1-2, April.
- Probst, Gilbert & Borzillo, Stefano, 2008. "Why communities of practice succeed and why they fail," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 335-347, October.
- Sonali K. Shah, 2006. "Motivation, Governance, and the Viability of Hybrid Forms in Open Source Software Development," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(7), pages 1000-1014, July.
- Brian J. Loasby, .
"The Organisation of Capabilities,"
Working Papers Series
96/6, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Witt, Ulrich, 1998. "Imagination and leadership - The neglected dimension of an evolutionary theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 161-177, April.
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1969. "Strategy and Structure: Chapters in the History of the American Industrial Enterprise," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262530090, June.
- Spulber,Daniel F., 2009.
"The Theory of the Firm,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521517386, October.
- Mark Casson & Nigel Wadeson, 2007. "The Discovery of Opportunities: Extending the Economic Theory of the Entrepreneur," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 285-300, April.
- Casson, Mark, 2005. "Entrepreneurship and the theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 327-348, October.
- Chihmao Hsieh & Jack A. Nickerson & Todd R. Zenger, 2007. "Opportunity Discovery, Problem Solving and a Theory of the Entrepreneurial Firm," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(7), pages 1255-1277, November.
- Amin, Ash & Roberts, Joanne, 2008. "Knowing in action: Beyond communities of practice," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 353-369, March.
- Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2011. "Cycle d’innovation dans les services, différences technologiques et similarités organisationnelles dans les entreprises de mécanique françaises et allemandes," Working Papers of BETA 2011-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.