Revenue Sharing In Professional Sports Leagues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Scottish Economic Society in its journal Scottish Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 56 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (05)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0036-9292
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peeters Th., 2011.
"Optimal gate revenue sharing in sports leagues,"
2011015, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Helmut Dietl, 2010.
"Besonderheiten des Sports ‐ Was rechtfertigt eine "eigene Ökonomik"?,"
0137, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Helmut Dietl, 2010. "Besonderheiten des Sports ‐ Was rechtfertigt eine "eigene Ökonomik"?," Working Papers 0040, University of Zurich, Center for Research in Sports Administration (CRSA).
- Rockerbie, Duane W, 2012. "Exploring inter-league parity in North America: the NBA anomaly," MPRA Paper 43088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barajas, Angel, 2004.
"Modelo de valoración de clubes de fútbol basado en los factores clave de su negocio
[Valuation model for football clubs based on the key factors of their business]," MPRA Paper 13158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Madden, 2008. "Price, quality and welfare consequences of alternative club objectives in a professional sport league," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0802, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Marco A. Haan & Ruud H. Koning & Arjen van Witteloostuijn, 2012. "The Effects of Institutional Change in European Soccer," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 232(3), pages 318-335, May.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2008. "Food and oil prices," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0801, Economics, The University of Manchester.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.