An Equilibrium Guide To Designing Affine Pricing Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Mathematical Finance.
Volume (Year): 18 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sang Byung Seo & Jessica A. Wachter, 2013. "Option Prices in a Model with Stochastic Disaster Risk," NBER Working Papers 19611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wyi:journl:002192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jerry Tsai & Jessica A. Wachter, 2014. "Rare Booms and Disasters in a Multi-sector Endowment Economy," NBER Working Papers 20062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shaliastovich, Ivan & Tauchen, George, 2011.
"Pricing of the time-change risks,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 843-858, June.
- Ravi Bansal & Ivan Shaliastovich, 2010.
"Confidence Risk and Asset Prices,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 537-41, May.
- Jianjian Jin, 2013. "Jump-Diffusion Long-Run Risks Models, Variance Risk Premium and Volatility Dynamics," Working Papers 13-12, Bank of Canada.
- Ravi Bansal & Dana Kiku & Amir Yaron, 2009. "An Empirical Evaluation of the Long-Run Risks Model for Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 15504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benzoni, Luca & Collin-Dufresne, Pierre & Goldstein, Robert S., 2011. "Explaining asset pricing puzzles associated with the 1987 market crash," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 552-573, September.
- David Backus & Mikhail Chernov & Stanley Zin, 2014.
"Sources of Entropy in Representative Agent Models,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 69(1), pages 51-99, 02.
- David Backus & Mikhail Chernov & Stanley E. Zin, 2011. "Sources of Entropy in Representative Agent Models," NBER Working Papers 17219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Backus & Mikhail Chernov & Stanley Zin, 2011. "Sources of Entropy in Representative Agent Models," Working Papers 11-21, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Backus, David & Chernov, Mikhail & Zin, Stanley E., 2011. "Sources of entropy in representative agent models," CEPR Discussion Papers 8488, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Larry G. Epstein & Shaolin Ji, 2012.
"Ambiguous Volatility and Asset Pricing in Continuous Time,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Larry G. Epstein & Shaolin Ji, 2013. "Ambiguous Volatility and Asset Pricing in Continuous Time," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(7), pages 1740-1786.
- Larry G. Epstein & Shaolin Ji, 2013. "Ambiguous volatility and asset pricing in continuous time," Papers 1301.4614, arXiv.org.
- Bjørn Eraker, 2013. "The performance of model based option trading strategies," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 1-23, April.
- Bryan Kelly & Hao Jiang, 2013. "Tail Risk and Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 19375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anh Le & Kenneth J. Singleton, 2010. "An Equilibrium Term Structure Model with Recursive Preferences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 557-61, May.
- Ravi Bansal & Dana Kiku & Ivan Shaliastovich & Amir Yaron, 2012. "Volatility, the Macroeconomy and Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 18104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.