Regulation of Investments in Infrastructure: The Interplay between Strategic Behaviors and Initial Endowments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Association for Public Economic Theory in its journal Journal of Public Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 14 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1097-3923
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reynolds, Stanley S., 1991. "Dynamic oligopoly with capacity adjustment costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 491-514, July.
- Karp, Larry & Livernois, John, 1992. "On efficiency-inducing taxation for a non-renewable resource monopolist," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 219-239, November.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 1997.
"Efficiency Inducing Taxation for Polluting Oligopolists,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Benchekroun, Hassan & van Long, Ngo, 1998. "Efficiency inducing taxation for polluting oligopolists," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 325-342, November.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Muller, Eitan, 1986.
"Turnpike properties of capital accumulation games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 167-177, February.
- Livernois, J. & Karp, L., 1992.
"Using Automatic Tax Changes to Control Pollution Emissions,"
1992-12, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Karp Larry & Livernois John, 1994. "Using Automatic Tax Changes to Control Pollution Emissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 38-48, July.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, December.
- Legras, Sophie, 2010. "Managing correlated stock externalities: water taxes with a pinch of salt," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 275-292, June.
- Murdoch, James C & Sandler, Todd & Sargent, Keith, 1997. "A Tale of Two Collectives: Sulphur versus Nitrogen Oxides Emission Reduction in Europe," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(254), pages 281-301, May.
- Wildasin, David E., 1991. "Some rudimetary 'duopolity' theory," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 393-421, November.
- Figuieres, C., 1998. "Complementarity, Substituability and Capital Accumulation," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 98a31, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Charles Figuières, 2009. "Markov interactions in a class of dynamic games," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 39-68, January.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C. & Cross, John G. & Porter, Richard C., 1981. "Efficiency-inducing taxation for a monopolistically supplied depletable resource," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 23-32, February.
- Figuieres, C & Garderes, P & Rychen, F, 1997.
"Infrastructures publiques et politiques de developpement decentralisees,"
97a16, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Figuières, Charles & Gardères, Philippe & Rychen, Frédéric, 2002. "Infrastructures publiques et politiques de développement décentralisées," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 78(4), pages 539-570, DÃ©cembre.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & List, John A. & Millimet, Daniel L., 2004.
"Chasing the smokestack: strategic policymaking with multiple instruments,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 387-410, July.
- Per G. Fredriksson & John A. List & Daniel L. Millimet, 2003. "Chasing the Smokestack: Strategic Policymaking With Multiple Instruments," NBER Working Papers 9801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Driskill, Robert A. & McCafferty, Stephen, 1989. "Dynamic duopoly with adjustment costs: A differential game approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 324-338, December.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Millimet, Daniel L., 2002. "Is there a 'California effect' in US environmental policymaking?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 737-764, November.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Millimet, Daniel L., 2002. "Strategic Interaction and the Determination of Environmental Policy across U.S. States," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 101-122, January.
- Johanna Choumert & Walid Oueslati & Julien Salanié, 2008. "The effects of spatial spillovers on the provision of urban environmental amenities," Post-Print hal-00729739, HAL.
- Tsutsui, Shunichi & Mino, Kazuo, 1990. "Nonlinear strategies in dynamic duopolistic competition with sticky prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 136-161, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.