On expectations-driven business cycles in economies with production externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The International Society for Economic Theory in its journal International Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 5 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1742-7355
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Beaudry & Franck Portier, 2013.
"News Driven Business Cycles: Insights and Challenges,"
NBER Working Papers
19411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beaudry, Paul & Portier, Franck, 2013. "News Driven Business Cycles: Insights and Challenges," CEPR Discussion Papers 9624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oscar Pavlov & Mark Weder, 2011.
"Countercyclical Markups and News-Driven Business Cycles,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2011-28, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Oscar Pavlov & Mark Weder, 2013. "Countercyclical Markups and News-Driven Business Cycles," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(2), pages 371-382, April.
- Oscar Pavlov & Mark Weder, 2012. "Countercyclical Markups and News-Driven Business Cycles," School of Economics Working Papers 2012-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Sirbu, Anca-Ioana & Suen, Richard M. H., 2010.
"On Expectations-Driven Business Cycles in Economies with Production Externalities: A Comment,"
24989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Anca-Ioana Sirbu & Richard M.H. Suen, 2012. "On expectations-driven business cycles in economies with production externalities: A comment," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 8(3), pages 313-319, 09.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Anca-Ioana Sirbu & Richard M. H. Suen, 2010. "On Expectations-Driven Business Cycles in Economies with Production Externalities: A Comment," Working Papers 201009, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Anca-Ioana Sirbu & Mark Weder, 2012. "News about Aggregate Demand and the Business Cycle," School of Economics Working Papers 2012-01, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.