Trade and Carbon Taxes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 100 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Metcalf, Gilbert & Weisbach, David, 2009.
"The Design of a Carbon Tax,"
- Gilbert Metcalf & David Weisbach, 2008. "The Design of a Carbon Tax," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0728, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gilbert Metcalf & David Weisbach, 2008. "The Design of a Carbon Tax," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0727, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Frédéric Branger & Oskar Lecuyer & Philippe Quirion, 2013. "The European Union Emissions Trading System : should we throw the flagship out with the bathwater ?," Working Papers hal-00866408, HAL.
- Xiao Chen & Alan Woodland, 2013. "International trade and climate change," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 381-413, June.
- Bao, Qin & Tang, Ling & Zhang, ZhongXiang & Wang, Shouyang, 2013.
"Impacts of border carbon adjustments on China's sectoral emissions: Simulations with a dynamic computable general equilibrium model,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 77-94.
- Qin Bao & Ling Tang & ZhongXiang Zhang & Han Qiao & Shouyang Wang, 2011. "Impacts of Border Carbon Adjustments on China’s Sectoral Emissions: Simulations with a Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2011.93, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Qin Bao & Ling Tang & Zhongxiang Zhang & Han Qiao & Shouyang Wang, 2012. "Impacts of border carbon adjustments on China's sectoral emissions: simulations with a dynamic computable general equilibrium model," CCEP Working Papers 1202, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- William A. Brock & Gustav Engström & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2012.
"Spatial Climate-Economic Models in the Design of Optimal Climate Policies Across Locations,"
2012.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gustav Engstrom & William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas, . "Spatial Climate-Economic Models in the Design of Optimal Climate Policies across Locations," DEOS Working Papers 1224, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Aichele, Rahel & Felbermayr, Gabriel, 2012.
"Kyoto and the carbon footprint of nations,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 336-354.
- Frédéric Branger & Oskar Lecuyer & Philippe Quirion, 2013. "The European Union Emissions Trading System : should we throw the flagship out with the bathwater ?," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866408, HAL.
- Rahel Aichele & Gabriel Felbermayr, 2011. "Auswirkungen der Kyoto-Verpflichtungen auf Emissionen und Carbon Footprints," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 64(22), pages 23-26, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.