Top Countries and States, as of July 2015This page shows one of the many rankings computed with RePEc data. They are based on data about authors who have registered with the RePEc Author Service, institutions listed on EDIRC, bibliographic data collected by RePEc, citation analysis performed by CitEc and popularity data compiled by LogEc. To find more rankings, historical data and detailed methodology, click here. Or see the ranking FAQ.
h-index For institutions or regions, h, where h authors have an HIndex of h or more, ties resolved by number of citations needed to reach next h
- Only authors registered with the RePEc Author Service are considered.
- Only works listed on RePEc and claimed as theirs by registered authors are counted.
- Different versions of the same work published in different series or journals are counted only once.
- Citations are determined from references of listed works. Both the cited and citing works have to be listed in RePEc. See CitEc for details on the citation extraction.
- Self-Citations are excluded.
- Number h of works that each have at least h citations.
- Authors with multiple affiliations are attributed to each according to the weights they have set to each in their profile, or by default according to a formula described here.
- Only institutions listed in EDIRC are counted.
- Institutions are then attributed to the country or state of their location.
Same ranking by individual authors or economic institutions. All country or state rankings. Click on region names to obtain local ranking. RePEc is considered. For any citation based criterion, only works that could be parsed by the CitEc project are considered. For any ranking of people, only those registered with the RePEc Author Service can be taken into account. And for rankings of institutions, only those listed in EDIRC and claimed as affiliation by the respective, registered authors can be measured. Thus, this list is by no means based on a complete sample. You can help making this more comprehensive by encouraging more publications to be listed (instructions) and more authors to register (form). For more details on the various rankings that are available as well for documentation, follow this link.
- Citations from CitEc project by José Manuel Barrueco Cruz, University of Valencia, Spain. Hardware provided by Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas (IVIE), Valencia, Spain.
- Abstract views and downloads statistics from LogEc project by Sune Karlsson, Örebro University, Sweden.
- Author registration by Ivan Kumanov, Minsk, Belarus.
- Institutions database and ranking computations by Christian Zimmermann, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- RePEc has been initiated by Thomas Krichel.