Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
IZA Discussion Papers
- 5323 Dynamic Incentive Contracts under Parameter Uncertainty
by Prat, Julien & Jovanovic, Boyan
- 5322 Interactions between Private and Public Sector Wages
by Afonso, António & Gomes, Pedro Maia
- 5321 Fiscal Policy and the Labour Market: The Effects of Public Sector Employment and Wages
by Gomes, Pedro Maia
- 5320 The Impact of the Crisis on Employment and the Role of Labour Market Institutions
by Eichhorst, Werner & Escudero, Veronica & Marx, Paul & Tobin, Steven
- 5319 The Public Perception and Normative Valuation of Executive Compensation: An International Comparison
by Kuhn, Andreas
- 5318 The Effects of Childhood Health on Adult Health and SES in China
by Smith, James P. & Shen, Yan & Strauss, John & Zhe, Yang & Zhao, Yaohui
- 5317 Inter- and Intra-Marriage Premiums Revisited: It's Probably Who You Are, Not Who You Marry!
by Nekby, Lena
- 5316 Federal Nutrition Programs and Childhood Obesity: Inside the Black Box
by Roy, Manan & Millimet, Daniel L. & Tchernis, Rusty
- 5315 Determinants of Further Training: Evidence for Germany
by Grund, Christian & Martin, Johannes
- 5314 Beauty Queens and Battling Knights: Risk Taking and Attractiveness in Chess
by Dreber Almenberg, Anna & Gerdes, Christer & Gränsmark, Patrik
- 5313 Analysis of Labor Tax Progression under Heterogeneous Domestic Labor Markets and Flexible Outsourcing
by Koskela, Erkki
- 5312 Search, Migration, and Urban Land Use: The Case of Transportation Policies
by Zenou, Yves
- 5311 Rational Inattention and Employer Learning
by Habermalz, Steffen
- 5310 Framing Social Security Reform: Behavioral Responses to Changes in the Full Retirement Age
by Behaghel, Luc & Blau, David M.
- 5309 Wages or Fringes? Some Evidence on Trade-offs and Sorting
by Eriksson, Tor & Kristensen, Nicolai
- 5308 Inter-ethnic Marriage and Partner Satisfaction
by Sinning, Mathias & Worner, Shane
- 5307 Network Architecture and Mutual Monitoring in Public Goods Experiments
by Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Kariv, Shachar & Schotter, Andrew
- 5306 How to Think About Time-Use Data: What Inferences Can We Make About Long- and Short-Run Time Use from Time Diaries?
by Frazis, Harley & Stewart, Jay
- 5305 Global Sourcing of Complex Production Processes
by Schwarz, Christian & Suedekum, Jens
- 5304 An Empirical Study of the Relationships between CO2 Emissions, Economic Growth and Openness
by Choi, Eunho & Heshmati, Almas & Cho, Yongsung
- 5303 Distributional Changes in the Gender Wage Gap
by Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Sinning, Mathias
- 5302 Immigrant Over- and Under-education: The Role of Home Country Labour Market Experience
by Piracha, Matloob & Tani, Massimiliano & Vadean, Florin
- 5301 Empirical Welfare Analysis in Random Utility Models of Labour Supply
by Decoster, André & Haan, Peter
- 5300 The Emergence of Male Leadership in Competitive Environments
by Reuben, Ernesto & Rey-Biel, Pedro & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi
- 5299 Charity as a Signal of Trustworthiness
by Fehrler, Sebastian
- 5298 What Do We Work For? An Anatomy of Pre- and Post-Tax Earnings Growth
by Frederiksen, Anders & Halliday, Timothy J. & Koch, Alexander K.
- 5297 The First World War and Working-Class Food Consumption in Britain
by Gazeley, Ian & Newell, Andrew T.
- 5296 Addressing the Legacy Costs in an NDC Reform: Conceptualization, Measurement, Financing
by Holzmann, Robert & Jousten, Alain
- 5295 Trends in Quality-Adjusted Skill Premia in the United States, 1960-2000
by Carneiro, Pedro & Lee, Sokbae
- 5294 The Weight of the Crisis: Evidence from Newborns in Argentina
by Bozzoli, Carlos & Quintana-Domeque, Climent
- 5293 The Direct Incidence of Corporate Income Tax on Wages
by Arulampalam, Wiji & Devereux, Michael P. & Maffini, Giorgia
- 5292 With or Without You: Divorce Rates and Intra-Household Allocation of Time
by Tabasso, Domenico
- 5291 Teacher Pay, Class Size and Local Governments: Evidence from the Latvian Reform
by Hazans, Mihails
- 5290 The Effect of Comprehensive Smoking Bans in European Workplaces
by Origo, Federica & Lucifora, Claudio
- 5289 Maintaining (Locus of) Control? Assessing the Impact of Locus of Control on Education Decisions and Wages
by Piatek, Rémi & Pinger, Pia
- 5288 Labour Market Impact of Large Scale Internal Migration on Chinese Urban 'Native' Workers
by Meng, Xin & Zhang, Dandan
- 5287 The Choice Between Fixed and Random Effects Models: Some Considerations for Educational Research
by Clarke, Paul & Crawford, Claire & Steele, Fiona & Vignoles, Anna
- 5286 Fiscal Decentralization and Development: How Crucial is Local Politics?
by Pal, Sarmistha & Roy, Jaideep
- 5285 Quantity over Quality? A European Comparison of the Changing Nature of Transitions between Non-Employment and Employment
by Eichhorst, Werner & Konle-Seidl, Regina & Koslowski, Alison & Marx, Paul
- 5284 Bonus Payments, Hierarchy Levels and Tenure: Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Evidence
by Grund, Christian & Kräkel, Matthias
- 5283 Globalised Labour Markets? International Rent Sharing across 47 Countries
by Martins, Pedro S. & Yang, Yong
- 5282 Early Childhood Stimulation Interventions in Developing Countries: A Comprehensive Literature Review
by Baker-Henningham, Helen & López Bóo, Florencia
- 5281 Norms, Culture and Local Infrastructure: Evidence from a Decentralised Economy
by Pal, Sarmistha
- 5280 Don't Spread Yourself Too Thin: The Impact of Task Juggling on Workers' Speed of Job Completion
by Coviello, Decio & Ichino, Andrea & Persico, Nicola
- 5279 Risk Attitudes and Well-Being in Latin America
by Cardenas, Juan Camilo & Carpenter, Jeffrey P.
- 5278 Employment, Inequality and the UK National Minimum Wage over the Medium-Term
by Dolton, Peter & Rosazza-Bondibene, Chiara & Wadsworth, Jonathan
- 5277 A Longitudinal Analysis of Moving Desires, Expectations and Actual Moving Behaviour
by Coulter, Rory & van Ham, Maarten & Feijten, Peteke
- 5276 Aging and Pensions in General Equilibrium: Labor Market Imperfections Matter
by de la Croix, David & Pierrard, Olivier & Sneessens, Henri R.
- 5275 Estimating Marginal Returns to Education
by Carneiro, Pedro & Heckman, James J. & Vytlacil, Edward
- 5274 Can Private School Growth Foster Universal Literacy? Panel Evidence from Indian Districts
by Pal, Sarmistha & Kingdon, Geeta
- 5273 Domestic Violence and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from a Mixed-Race Developing Country
by Canavire Bacarreza, Gustavo J & Rios-Avila, Fernando
- 5272 Nonresponse and Focal Point Answers to Subjective Probability Questions
by Kleinjans, Kristin J. & van Soest, Arthur
- 5271 Neighbourhood Effects, Housing Tenure, and Individual Employment Outcomes
by Manley, David & van Ham, Maarten
- 5270 Organization and Information in the Fight against Crime: An Evaluation of the Integration of Police Forces in the State of Minas Gerais, Brazil
by Soares, Rodrigo R. & Viveiros, Igor
- 5269 The Heterogeneous Effects of Training Incidence and Duration on Labor Market Transitions
by Fitzenberger, Bernd & Osikominu, Aderonke & Paul, Marie
- 5268 How to Control for Many Covariates? Reliable Estimators Based on the Propensity Score
by Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny
- 5267 Matched Fundraising: Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment
by Huck, Steffen & Rasul, Imran
- 5266 Can Targeted, Non-Cognitive Skills Programs Improve Achievement? Evidence from EPIS
by Martins, Pedro S.
- 5265 Analyzing the Anticipation of Treatments Using Data on Notification Dates
by Crépon, Bruno & Ferracci, Marc & Jolivet, Grégory & van den Berg, Gerard J.
- 5264 Social Norms and Economic Incentives in Firms
by Huck, Steffen & Kübler, Dorothea & Weibull, Jörgen W.
- 5263 Detecting Discrimination in Audit and Correspondence Studies
by Neumark, David
- 5262 Equilibrium Policy Simulations with Random Utility Models of Labour Supply
by Colombino, Ugo
- 5261 Solow or Lucas? Testing Speed of Convergence on a Panel of OECD Countries
by Arnold, Jens & Bassanini, Andrea & Scarpetta, Stefano
- 5260 Immigrant Heterogeneity and the Earnings Distribution in the United Kingdom and United States: New Evidence from a Panel Data Quantile Regression Analysis
by Billger, Sherrilyn M. & Lamarche, Carlos
- 5259 Do Foreign-Owned Firms Provide Better Working Conditions Than Their Domestic Counterparts? A Comparative Analysis
by Hijzen, Alexander & Martins, Pedro S. & Schank, Thorsten & Upward, Richard
- 5258 Estimating the Returns to Firm-Sponsored On-the-Job and Classroom Training
by Dostie, Benoit
- 5257 Determinants of Employer-Provided Further Training: A Multi-Level Approach
by Bellmann, Lutz & Hohendanner, Christian & Hujer, Reinhard
- 5256 What Do Unions Do to Pension Performance?
by Even, William E. & Macpherson, David A.
- 5255 Mentoring, Educational Services, and Incentives to Learn: What Do We Know About Them?
by Rodríguez-Planas, Núria
- 5254 Differences by Degree: Evidence of the Net Financial Rates of Return to Undergraduate Study for England and Wales
by Walker, Ian & Zhu, Yu
- 5253 Her Time, His Time, or the Maid's Time: An Analysis of the Demand for Domestic Work
by Stancanelli, Elena G. F. & Stratton, Leslie S.
- 5252 Foreign Acquisitions, Domestic Multinationals, and R&D
by Bandick, Roger & Görg, Holger & Karpaty, Patrik
- 5251 Manufacturing Employment and Exchange Rates in the Portuguese Economy: The Role of Openness, Technology and Labour Market Rigidity
by Alexandre, Fernando & Bação, Pedro & Cerejeira, João & Portela, Miguel
- 5250 Are Specific Skills an Obstacle to Labor Market Adjustment?
by Lamo, Ana & Messina, Julián & Wasmer, Etienne
- 5249 Are Microloans Bad for Growth?
by Emerson, Patrick M. & McGough, Bruce
- 5248 Intertemporal Substitution in Labor Force Participation: Evidence from Policy Discontinuities
by Manoli, Dayanand & Weber, Andrea
- 5247 Institutions and Economic Performance: What Can Be Explained?
by Commander, Simon & Nikoloski, Zlatko
- 5246 Trust and the Choice Between Housing and Financial Assets: Evidence from Spanish Households
by El-Attar, Mayssun & Poschke, Markus
- 5245 Empirical Strategies to Eliminate Life-Cycle Bias in the Intergenerational Elasticity of Earnings Literature
by Stuhler, Jan
- 5244 Exports and Firm Characteristics in German Manufacturing Industries
by Wagner, Joachim
- 5243 Corruption as a Barrier to Entry: Theory and Evidence
by Campos, Nauro F & Estrin, Saul & Proto, Eugenio
- 5242 The British Household Panel Survey and its Income Data
by Jenkins, Stephen P.
- 5241 Relative Income, Redistribution and Well-being
by FitzRoy, Felix & Nolan, Michael A.
- 5240 Friends' Networks and Job Finding Rates
by Cappellari, Lorenzo & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos
- 5239 Modernization of Agriculture and Long-Term Growth
by Yang, Dennis T. & Zhu, Xiaodong
- 5238 Neighbourhood Choice and Neighbourhood Reproduction
by Bergström, Lina & van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David
- 5237 Immigrant Networks and U.S. Bilateral Trade: The Role of Immigrant Income
by Mundra, Kusum
- 5236 Efficient Redistribution: Comparing Basic Income with Unemployment Benefits
by FitzRoy, Felix & Jin, Jim
- 5235 Is Social Security Secure with NDC?
by Boeri, Tito & Galasso, Vincenzo
- 5234 Bend It Like Beckham: Ethnic Identity and Integration
by Bisin, Alberto & Patacchini, Eleonora & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves
- 5233 Financial Sector Regulation and Reforms in Emerging Markets: An Overview
by Prasad, Eswar
- 5232 Natural Experiment Evidence on the Effect of Migration on Blood Pressure and Hypertension
by Gibson, John & Stillman, Steven & McKenzie, David & Rohorua, Halahingano
- 5231 Der Institutionalisierungsprozess des Lohnarbeitsverhältnisses vom Ersten bis zum Zweiten Weltkrieg in Deutschland
by Kendzia, Michael J.
- 5230 Subjective Well-Being, Income, Economic Development and Growth
by Sacks, Daniel W. & Stevenson, Betsey & Wolfers, Justin
- 5229 Economic Reform, Informal-Formal Sector Linkages and Intervention in the Informal Sector in Developing Countries: A Paradox
by Arvin-Rad, Hassan & Basu, Arnab K. & Willumsen, Maria
- 5228 Wage Cyclicality under Different Regimes of Industrial Relations
by Gartner, Hermann & Schank, Thorsten & Schnabel, Claus
- 5227 Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Lagrange Multiplier Tests for Panel Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with Spatial Lag and Spatial Errors: An Application to Hedonic Housing Prices in Paris
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges
- 5226 Back to the Future: Decomposition Analysis of Distributive Policies Using Behavioural Simulations
by Bargain, Olivier
- 5225 Heterogeneous Worker Ability and Team-Based Production: Evidence from Major League Baseball, 1920-2009
by Papps, Kerry L. & Bryson, Alex & Gomez, Rafael
- 5224 On Population Structure and Marriage Dynamics
by Giolito, Eugenio P.
- 5223 The Contribution of Social Transfers to the Reduction of Poverty
by Longford, Nicholas T. & Nicodemo, Catia
- 5222 Trade Union Membership and Dismissals
by Goerke, Laszlo & Pannenberg, Markus
- 5221 Tax-Benefit Revealed Redistributive Preferences Over Time: Ireland 1987-2005
by Bargain, Olivier & Keane, Claire
- 5220 Distributional Consequences of Labor Demand Adjustments to a Downturn: A Model-Based Approach with Application to Germany 2008-09
by Bargain, Olivier & Immervoll, Herwig & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian
- 5219 A Different Look at Lenin's Legacy: Trust, Risk, Fairness and Cooperativeness in the Two Germanies
by Heineck, Guido & Süssmuth, Bernd
- 5218 The Impact of Ireland's Recession on the Labour Market Outcomes of its Immigrants
by Barrett, Alan & Kelly, Elish
- 5217 Macroeconometric Evaluation of Active Labour Market Policies in Austria
by Dauth, Wolfgang & Hujer, Reinhard & Wolf, Katja
- 5216 Linearity in Instrumental Variables Estimation: Problems and Solutions
by Mogstad, Magne & Wiswall, Matthew
- 5215 Religion and Child Health
by Chiswick, Barry R. & Mirtcheva, Donka M.
- 5214 Post-Socialist International Migration: The Case of China-to-South Korea Ethnic Labour Migration
by Kim, Anna Myunghee
- 5213 Parental Job Loss and Infant Health
by Lindo, Jason M.
- 5212 Why Have Lending Programs Targeting Disadvantaged Small-Business Borrowers Achieved So Little Success in the United States?
by Bates, Timothy & Lofstrom, Magnus & Servon, Lisa
- 5211 The Importance of Heterogeneity When Examining Immigrant Education-Occupation Mismatch: Evidence from New Zealand
by Poot, Jacques & Stillman, Steven
- 5210 Returns to Education in Four Transition Countries: Quantile Regression Approach
by Staneva, Anita V. & Arabsheibani, Reza & Murphy, Philip D.
- 5209 The Effect of Early Childhood Developmental Program Attendance on Future School Enrollment and Grade Progression in Rural North India
by Hazarika, Gautam & Viren, Vejoya
- 5208 Spatial Decentralization and Program Evaluation: Theory and an Example from Indonesia
by Pitt, Mark M. & Menon, Nidhiya
- 5207 Occupational Choice of Return Migrants in Moldova
by Borodak, Daniela & Piracha, Matloob
- 5206 Threat and Punishment in Public Good Experiments
by Masclet, David & Noussair, Charles N. & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 5205 Tests of Hypotheses Arising in the Correlated Random Coefficient Model
by Heckman, James J. & Schmierer, Daniel
- 5204 Equality, Equity and Incentives: An Experiment
by Balafoutas, Loukas & Kocher, Martin G. & Putterman, Louis & Sutter, Matthias
- 5203 Is Employer-Based Health Insurance a Barrier to Entrepreneurship?
by Fairlie, Robert W. & Kapur, Kanika & Gates, Susan
- 5202 Skill-Biased Change in Entrepreneurial Technology
by Poschke, Markus
- 5201 Public and Private Insurance with Costly Transactions
by Bertola, Giuseppe & Koeniger, Winfried
- 5200 Respect as an Incentive
by Eriksson, Tor & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 5199 Real Wages and the Business Cycle in Germany
by Marczak, Martyna & Beissinger, Thomas
- 5198 Religious Participation versus Shopping: What Makes People Happier?
by Cohen-Zada, Danny & Sander, William
- 5197 Parental Risk Attitudes and Children's Secondary School Track Choice
by Heineck, Guido & Wölfel, Oliver
- 5196 Business Cycle Dependent Unemployment Insurance
by Andersen, Torben M. & Svarer, Michael
- 5195 Gender Discrimination in Job Ads: Theory and Evidence
by Kuhn, Peter J. & Shen, Kailing
- 5194 The Lasting Impact of Mothers' Fetal Malnutrition on Their Offspring: Evidence from the China Great Leap Forward Famine
by Kim, Seonghoon & Deng, Quheng & Fleisher, Belton M. & Li, Shi
- 5193 Understanding Neighbourhood Effects: Selection Bias and Residential Mobility
by Bergström, Lina & van Ham, Maarten
- 5192 The Wage Elasticity of Informal Care Supply: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study
by Nizalova, Olena Y.
- 5191 Wage Subsidies, Work Incentives, and the Reform of the Austrian Welfare System
by Steiner, Viktor & Wakolbinger, Florian
- 5190 Married with Children: A Collective Labor Supply Model with Detailed Time Use and Intrahousehold Expenditure Information
by Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic
- 5189 Group Membership, Competition, and Altruistic versus Antisocial Punishment: Evidence from Randomly Assigned Army Groups
by Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B. & Meier, Stephan & Sutter, Matthias
- 5188 Labour Supply, Work Effort and Contract Choice: Theory and Evidence on Physicians
by Fortin, Bernard & Jacquemet, Nicolas & Shearer, Bruce S.
- 5187 Culture, Institutions and the Wealth of Nations
by Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Roland, Gerald
- 5186 Splitting Tournaments
by Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel & van der Klaauw, Bas
- 5185 Assimilation and Integration of Immigrants in Europe
by Aleksynska, Mariya & Algan, Yann
- 5184 Happiness and Financial Satisfaction in Israel: Effects of Religiosity, Ethnicity, and War
by van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Romanov, Dmitri & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada
- 5183 The Post-Entry Performance of Cohorts of Export Starters in German Manufacturing Industries
by Wagner, Joachim
- 5182 Child Health and the Income Gradient: Evidence from China
by Chen, Yi & Lei, Xiaoyan & Zhou, Li-An
- 5181 Does Bargaining Matter in the Small Firm Matching Model?
by L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Pérez-Duarte, Sébastien
- 5180 Why Do Low-Educated Workers Invest Less in Further Training?
by Fouarge, Didier & Schils, Trudie & de Grip, Andries
- 5179 Gender Differentials in the Payoff to Schooling in China
by Ren, Weiwei & Miller, Paul W.
- 5178 Social Spending Generosity and Income Inequality: A Dynamic Panel Approach
by Niehues, Judith
- 5177 Stimulating Local Public Employment: Do General Grants Work?
by Lundqvist, Heléne & Dahlberg, Matz & Mörk, Eva
- 5176 Panel Data Estimates of the Production Function and Product and Labor Market Imperfections
by Dobbelaere, Sabien & Mairesse, Jacques
- 5175 From Estimation Results to Stylized Facts: Twelve Recommendations for Empirical Research in International Activities of Heterogeneous Firms
by Wagner, Joachim
- 5174 Risk Management among the Poor: The Case of Microfinancial Services
by Arun, Thankom Gopinath & Bendig, Mirko
- 5173 House Price Volatility and the Housing Ladder
by Banks, James & Blundell, Richard & Oldfield, Zoë & Smith, James P.
- 5172 Drawn into Violence: Evidence on 'What Makes a Criminal' from the Vietnam Draft Lotteries
by Lindo, Jason M. & Stoecker, Charles
- 5171 Using "Shares" vs. "Log of Shares" in Fixed-Effect Estimations
by Gerdes, Christer
- 5170 The Dilemma of Delegating Search: Budgeting in Public Employment Services
by Addison, John T. & Altemeyer-Bartscher, Martin & Kuhn, Thomas
- 5169 Poorer Health – Shorter Hours? Health and Flexibility of Hours of Work
by Geyer, Johannes & Myck, Michal
- 5168 Housing Mobility and Downsizing at Older Ages in Britain and the United States
by Banks, James & Blundell, Richard & Oldfield, Zoë & Smith, James P.
- 5167 Estimating the Wage Elasticity of Labour Supply to a Firm: What Evidence Is There for Monopsony?
by Booth, Alison L. & Katic, Pamela
- 5166 Left Behind: Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital in the Midst of HIV/AIDS
by Akbulut-Yuksel, Mevlude & Turan, Belgi
- 5165 Social Networks, Job Search Methods and Reservation Wages: Evidence for Germany
by Caliendo, Marco & Schmidl, Ricarda & Uhlendorff, Arne
- 5164 Do Natural Disasters Affect Human Capital? An Assessment Based on Existing Empirical Evidence
by Baez, Javier E. & de la Fuente, Alejandro & Santos, Indhira
- 5163 Within- and Cross-Firm Mobility and Earnings Growth
by Frederiksen, Anders & Halliday, Timothy J. & Koch, Alexander K.
- 5162 Minimum Wages, Labor Market Institutions, and Female Employment and Unemployment: A Cross-Country Analysis
by Addison, John T. & Ozturk, Orgul Demet
- 5161 Attrition and Health in Ageing Studies: Evidence from ELSA and HRS
by Banks, James & Muriel, Alastair & Smith, James P.
- 5160 Fatal Attraction? Access to Early Retirement and Mortality
by Kuhn, Andreas & Wuellrich, Jean-Philippe & Zweimüller, Josef
- 5159 Economic Governance of MFIs: Inside the Black Box
by Arun, Thankom Gopinath & Annim, Samuel
- 5158 Political Culture and Discrimination in Contests
by Epstein, Gil S. & Mealem, Yosef & Nitzan, Shmuel
- 5157 Economic Choices and Status: Measuring Preferences for Income Rank
by Mujcic, Redzo & Frijters, Paul
- 5156 Explaining Variation in Child Labor Statistics
by Dillon, Andrew & Bardasi, Elena & Beegle, Kathleen & Serneels, Pieter
- 5155 Household Choices and Child Development
by Del Boca, Daniela & Flinn, Christopher & Wiswall, Matthew
- 5154 Women Move Differently: Job Separations and Gender
by Hirsch, Boris & Schnabel, Claus
- 5153 Intra-household Resource Allocation: Do Parents Reduce or Reinforce Child Cognitive Ability Gaps?
by Frijters, Paul & Johnston, David W. & Shah, Manisha & Shields, Michael A.
- 5152 Health Outcomes and Socio-Economic Status among the Elderly in China: Evidence from the CHARLS Pilot
by Strauss, John & Lei, Xiaoyan & Park, Albert & Shen, Yan & Smith, James P. & Yang, Zhe & Zhao, Yaohui
- 5151 International Trade and its Effects on Economic Growth in China
by Sun, Peng & Heshmati, Almas
- 5150 Payroll Taxes, Social Insurance and Business Cycles
by Burda, Michael C. & Weder, Mark
- 5149 Estimating the Effect of the One-Child Policy on Sex Ratio Imbalance in China: Identification Based on the Difference-in-Differences
by Li, Hongbin & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen
- 5148 Can Educational Expansion Improve Income Inequality in China? Evidences from the CHNS 1997 and 2006 Data
by Ning, Guangjie
- 5147 Self-Selection into Export Markets by Business Services Firms: Evidence from France, Germany and the United Kingdom
by Temouri, Yama & Vogel, Alexander & Wagner, Joachim
- 5146 Inequality of Educational Opportunity in India: Changes over Time and across States
by Asadullah, Niaz & Yalonetzky, Gaston
- 5145 Are Income and Consumption Taxes Ever Really Equivalent? Evidence from a Real-Effort Experiment with Real Goods
by Blumkin, Tomer & Ruffle, Bradley & Ganun, Yosef
- 5144 Micro-Level Determinants of Lecture Attendance and Additional Study-Hours
by Ryan, Martin & Delaney, Liam & Harmon, Colm P.
- 5143 Sorting on Skills and Preferences: Tinbergen Meets Sattinger
by Dupuy, Arnaud
- 5142 Ethnic Fragmentation, Conflict, Displaced Persons and Human Trafficking: An Empirical Analysis
by Akee, Randall K. Q. & Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy & Khamis, Melanie
- 5141 Location Choices of Migrant Nest-Leavers: Spatial Assimilation or Continued Segregation?
by Zorlu, Aslan & Mulder, Clara H.
- 5140 The Elephant in the Corner: A Cautionary Tale about Measurement Error in Treatment Effects Models
by Millimet, Daniel L.
- 5139 High-School Dropouts and Transitory Labor Market Shocks: The Case of the Spanish Housing Boom
by Aparicio Fenoll, Ainhoa
- 5138 Independent Individual Decision-Makers in Household Models and the New Home Economics
by Grossbard, Shoshana
- 5137 Optimal Price Indices for Targeting Inflation under Incomplete Markets
by Anand, Rahul & Prasad, Eswar
- 5136 The Distribution of Earnings under Monopsonistic/polistic Competition
by Thisse, Jacques-François & Toulemonde, Eric
- 5135 Does More Money Make You Fat? The Effects of Quasi-Experimental Income Transfers on Adolescent and Young Adult Obesity
by Akee, Randall K. Q. & Simeonova, Emilia & Copeland, William & Angold, Adrian & Costello, Jane E.
- 5134 Foreign Labour Migration and the Economic Crisis in the EU: Ongoing and Remaining Issues of the Migrant Workforce in Germany
by Kim, Anna Myunghee
- 5133 Productivity under Large Pay Increases: Evidence from Professional Baseball
by Papps, Kerry L.
- 5132 A Distributional Analysis of the Public-Private Wage Differential in India
by Azam, Mehtabul & Prakash, Nishith
- 5131 The Cyclical Volatility of Labor Markets under Frictional Financial Markets
by Petrosky-Nadeau, Nicolas & Wasmer, Etienne
- 5130 The Desirability of Workfare as a Welfare Ordeal – Revisited
by Blumkin, Tomer & Margalioth, Yoram & Sadka, Efraim
- 5129 The Impact of Immigration on the Labour Market Outcomes of Native-Born Canadians
by Tu, Jiong
- 5128 Explaining the Labour Market Outcomes of First, Second and Third Generation Immigrants in Canada
by Tu, Jiong
- 5127 Household Decision Making in Rural China: Using Experiments to Estimate the Influences of Spouses
by Carlsson, Fredrik & He, Haoran & Martinsson, Peter & Qin, Ping & Sutter, Matthias
- 5126 Does Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity Dampen Wage Increases?
by Stüber, Heiko & Beissinger, Thomas
- 5125 Experimental Approaches in Migration Studies
by McKenzie, David & Yang, Dean
- 5124 The Economic Consequences of "Brain Drain" of the Best and Brightest: Microeconomic Evidence from Five Countries
by Gibson, John & McKenzie, David