Contact information of International Water Management Institute
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:conppr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
- h037520 Impact of micro-finance on terracing and small scale irrigation in Sondu, Mogusi and Gucha River Catchment in South West Kenya
by Muhammad, L.
- h037519 Economics of rainwater harvesting for crop enterprises in semi-arid areas: the case of Makanya Watershed in Pangani River Basin, Tanzania
by Mutabazi, K. D. & Sekondo, E. E. & Mbilinyi, B. P. & Tumbo, D. S. & Mahoo, H. F. & Hatibu, N.
- h037518 The role of traditional irrigation on small scale agriculture in semi arid environment, southern highland Tanzania
by Majule, A. E. & Mwalyosi, R. R. B.
- h037517 Institutional development in the Nile equatorial lakes sub-basin learning from the experience of the Kagera Basin Organisation
by Mbaziira, R. & Senfuma, N. & McDonnell, R.
- h037516 Gender in natural resource governance around L.Victoria Basin districts of Mukono, Jinja, Luwero and MPIGI
by Kabatabazi, P.
- h037515 The illusion of community ownership: community-based water management in Uchira, Kilimanjaro region
by Toner, A. & Msuya, E. & Mdee, R. & Mfinanga, Y.
- h037514 Anthology of Nile River water-related treaties
by Batisha, A. F. & Ghaith, M. & El-Wanis, A. A.
- h037513 Integrated watershed management in Eastern Nile countries
by Fathi, I. & Abdel-Fadil, M. & Metawie, A. F.
- h037512 Caught in the act: new stakeholders, decentralization and water management processes in Zimbabwe
by Mtisi, S. & Nicol, A.
- h037511 Water management issues in the Hadejia-Jama’are-Komadugu-Yobe Basin: DFID- JWL and stakeholders experience in information sharing, reaching consensus and physical interventions
by Chiroma, M. J. & Kazaure, Y. D. & Karaye, Y. B. & Gashua, A. J.
- h037510 Managing the business: potential and pitfalls of water rights and water tariffs in allocating and managing water in water stressed basins: the case of Rufiji Basin in Tanzania
by Sokile, C. S. & van Koppen, Barbara
- h037509 From integrated to adaptive: a new framework for water resources management of river basins
by Lankford, B. & Cour, J.
- h037508 Feasibility of rain-fed agriculture in the Pangani River Basin Tanzania
by Mtalo, F. W. & Moges, S. A. & Kimaro, T. A.
- h037507 Assessment of soil fertility status under rainwater harvesting systems in the Ndala River Catchment Northwest Tanzania: farmers\u2019 versus scientific approaches
by Kajiru, G. J. & Mrema, J. P. & Mbilinyi, B. P. & Rwehumbiza, F. B. & Hatibu, N. & Mowo, J. G. & Mahoo, H. F.
- h037506 Sediment as a resource for development of Eastern Nile countries
by Abdel-Fadil, M.
- h037505 Concepts of rainwater harvesting and its role in food security: the Ethiopian experience
by Desta, L.
- h037504 Perceptions and interpretations of environmental flows and implications for future water resource management: a survey study
by Moore, M. B.
- h037503 Dams and livelihood: the control of parasitic diseases in communities hosting dams in Nigeria
by Uyigue, E.
- h037502 Assessment of groundwater contribution to environmental flow in Ogun River Catchment, Nigeria
by Bolaji, G. A.
- h037501 Integrated hydrological modelling of wetlands for environmental management: the case of the Usangu wetlands in the Great Ruaha catchment
by Kashaigili, J. J. & Mahoo, H. F. & McCartney, Matthew & Lankford, B. A. & Mbilinyi, B. P. & Mwanuzi, F. L.
- h037499 Roles, constraints and opportunities of small scale irrigation and water harvesting in Ethiopian agricultural development: Assessment of existing situation
by Awulachew, Seleshi Bekele & Merrey, Douglas & van Koppen, Barbara & Kamara, Abdul & Penning de Vries, Frits & Boelee, Eline
- h037498 Enhancing productivity of water under variable climate
by Rao, K. P. C. & Okwach, G. E.
- h037497 Towards an integrated theory of irrigation efficiency
by Lankford, B.
- h037496 Disparity of attitudes and practices on a concept of productivity of water in agriculture in the Great Ruaha River Sub-Basin
by Mkoga, Z. J. & Hatibu, N. & Mahoo, H. & Lankford, B. & Rao, K. P. C.
- h037495 Water productivity: methodologies and management
by Maro, A. L.
- h037494 Water demand management (WDM): current water productivity methodology and water management tool in South Africa
by Pansegrouw, J. P.
- h037493 Productivity of water and economic benefit associated with deficit irrigation scheduling in maize
by Igbadun, H. E. & Mahoo, H. F. & Tarimo, A. K. P. R. & Salim, B. A.
- h037492 Trends of productivity of water in rain-fed agriculture: historical perspective
by Igbadun, H. E. & Mahoo, H. F. & Tarimo, A. K. P. R. & Salim, B. A.
- h036330 The new institutional economics of India’s water policy
by Shah, Tushaar
- h043774 Pro-poor intervention strategies in irrigated agriculture: a case study on NRSP
by Bajwa, R.
- h043773 Mitigating the effects of drought through traditional and modern water supply systems in Balochistan
by Appell, V. & Baluch, M. S.
- h043771 Social mobilization - a means for reduction of poverty
by Saqib, M. A.
- h043770 Poverty issues and policies for its alleviation: a need to redirect the focus of planning strategies
by Ellahi, M.
- h043769 Rural development and poverty nexus
by Khan. M. A.
- h043768 Water for agriculture and future conservation strategies in the Indus Basin
by Hussain, Z.
- h043767 Forest policies for sustainable development and poverty alleviation in Pakistan
by Suleri, A. Q.
- h043766 Poverty among farming community in marginal areas of Punjab
by Hussain, M.
- h043764 Knowledge, approaches and practices in poverty alleviation
by Khan, K. & Ali, M.
- h043762 Poverty trends in the 1990s and poverty reduction strategy for Pakistan
by Khan, M. A. & Hussain, N.
- h043761 Determinants of poverty
by Khan, K. M.
- h043760 Pro-poor irrigation management interventions in Punjab, Pakistan: issues and options
- h043758 Combating poverty through farm level water management
by Gill, M. A.
- h043755 Poverty and irrigated agriculture
by Altaf, Z.
- h042293 Promoting micro-irrigation in India: lessons from Maikaal
by Verma, Shilp & Tsephal, S. & Jose, T.
- h042292 The case of micro-irrigation: does it really save water?: evidence from Maikaal (Nimar Valley) cotton growers
by Sakthivadivel, Ramaswamy & Bhamoriya, Vaibhav
- h042290 Promoting micro irrigation in India: a review of evidence and recent developments
by Verma, Shilp
- h042275 AKRSP (I)\u2019s experiences in promoting micro irrigation devices in Saurashtra, Gujarat
by Oza, A. & Jessani, K. & Dungrani, S.
- h039253 Assessing the impact of irrigation development on the environment and human health
by Amerasinghe, Felix & Boelee, Eline
- h037056 Urban-hinterland water transactions: A scoping study of six class I Indian cities
by Londhe, Archana & Talati, Jayesh & Singh, Lokesh Kumar & Vilayasseril, Mathew & Dhaunta, Sanjay & Rawlley, Bhavna & Ganapathy, K. K. & Mathew, Robin P.
- h036412 Assessment of irrigation potential and investigation of impact on the Abaya-Chamo lakes
by Awulachew, Seleshi Bekele
- h036251 Water management reforms, irrigation management transfer and water rights: synthesis from Karakalpakistan case study
by Abdullaev, Iskandar & Yakubov, Murat
- h036250 Institutional reforms for agricultural water management
by Ul Hassan, Mehmood
- h036249 Constraints to integrated water resources management in Uzbekistan with special reference to water users associations
by Ul Hassan, Mehmood
- h036178 Farmers\u2019 groundwater skimming practices
by Ashraf, M. & Idris, M.
- h036159 Assessing impacts of irrigation on poverty: approaches, methods, case studies and lessons
by Hussain, Intizar
- h036137 Irrigation, gender and poverty: overview of issues and options
by van Koppen, Barbara & Hussain, Intizar
- h035918 Gender and urban agriculture: the case of Accra, Ghana
by Danso, George & Cofie, Olufunke & Annang, L. & Obuobie, Emmanuel & Keraita, Bernard
- h035769 Water management policies of Central Asian countries: integration or disintegration?
by Abdullaev, Iskandar
- h035768 Water rights in Central Asia: history, present and perspectives
by Abdullaev, Iskandar & Horinkova, Vilma
- h034472 Water for agriculture vis-à-vis environment
by Sharma, Bharat R. & Scott, Christopher A. & Sikka, A.
- h034365 Demand management in a basin perspective: is the potential for water saving overestimated?
by Molle, Francois & Turral, Hugh
- h033989 Have low irrigation service charges disadvantaged the poor?
by Hussain, Intizar
- h044128 Micro management of groundwater: IWMI's experiment in North Gujarat
by Kumar, M. Dinesh
- h044127 Poverty alleviation versus mass poisoning: the dilemma of groundwater irrigation in Bangladesh
by Mainuddin, M.
- h044095 Strategic approaches to indirect management of the groundwater economy
by Shah, Tushaar
- h044094 Searching for groundwater solutions in South Asia: the need for adaptive approaches
by Moench, M.
- h044093 Sustainable groundwater management: has regulation worked in Israel, the Mecca of water management?
by Feitelson, E.
- h044092 Sustainable groundwater management: have property rights reforms helped in Mexico?
by Scott, Christopher
- h044091 Sustainable groundwater management: how effective has groundwater regulation been in North China Plain
by Wang, J.
- h044090 Rainwater harvesting, tube well licensing, no fee electricity, what next?
by Pandit, C.
- h044089 Can mass movement for decentralized water harvesting and recharge help cope with groundwater depletion?: lessons from western India
by Antala, S. & Shah, Tushaar
- h044087 Protecting food and livelihoods security through conjunctive water management: the challenge of groundwater governance in Pakistan Punjab
by Qureshi, Asad Sarwar
- h044086 Groundwater socio ecology of South Asia: result of a survey of 2630 tubewell owners in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal
by Mukherji, Aditi
- h044084 The challenge of groundwater governance in Asia
by Shah, Tushaar
- h033505 Wastewater management and water environment in Vietnam. [Abstract only]
by Anh, N. V.
- h033504 Filter technology: integrated wastewater irrigation and treatment, a way of water scarcity alleviation, pollution elimination and health risk prevention
by Xianjun, C. & Zhanyi, G. & Jayawardane, N. & Blackwell, J. & Biswas, T.
- h033503 Arsenic pollution in groundwater in the Red River Delta
by Thanh, T. N.
- h033502 Arsenic removal technologies for drinking water in Vietnam
by Viet, P. H. & Con, T. H. & Ha, C. T. & Tin, N. V. & Berg, M. & Giger, W. & Schertenleib, R.
- h033501 Release of arsenic from minerals to the water phase
by Con, T. H. & Hanh, N. T. & Berg, M. & Viet, P. H.
- h033500 Soil and groundwater contamination in the red river delta plain and numerical modeling of the contaminant transport. [Abstract only]
by Hoang, N. V. & Tuan, D. D.
- h033499 The sustainability of land use and problems of the soil environment as a result of rice cultivation in the Red River Delta. Abstract only
by Cu, N. X.
- h033498 Soil environments affected by copper recycling activities, Dai Dong village, Van Lam District, Haoi Hun Province, Vietnam
by Duc, L. & Minh, N. N. & Vinh, N. C.
- h033497 Heavy metals pollution in paddy-soils near Ho Chi Minh City caused by wastewater discharge and the influence of cadmium on rice
by Quynh, N. N. & Ba, L. H.
- h033496 Effects of heavy metal concentrations in waste water on rice, spinach and earthworm
by Ba, L. H. & De, N. V. & Tu, N. T. & Tho, N.
- h033495 Effects of some heavy metals on the growth of grass shrimp
by Dung, L. Q. & Ba L. H.
- h033494 Environmental and public health effects due to contamination from mining industries in Thailand
by Paijitprapapon, A.
- h033493 Groundwater pollution in the Hanoi Area, Vietnam
by Dan, N. V. & Dzung, N. T.
- h033492 Drinking water quality in the Lao People's Democratic Republic: country report
by Fengthong, T. & Dethoudom, S. & Keosavanh, O.
- h033491 Drinking water quality in Cambodia: country report
by Cambodia. Ministry of Rural Development. Department of Rural Water Supply
- h033490 Groundwater contamination in Cambodia: country paper
by Peng, P. & Pichnimith, N.
- h033489 Soil and groundwater protection in the South-East Asia Region
by Chilton, J. & Kinniburgh, D.
- h033171 Impact of urban agriculture on malaria prevalence in young children in two cities of Ghana
by Klinkenberg, E. & McCall, P. J. & Wilson, M. D.Akoto, A. & Donnelly, M. J.
- h033085 The groundswell of pumps: Multilevel impacts of a silent revolution
by Molle, F. & Shah, T. & Barker, R.
- h033035 Institutional linkages, transaction costs, and water institutional reforms: Analytical approaches and cross-country evidences
by Saleth, R. M. & Dinar, A.
- h033033 Water institutions and sector performance: A subjective theory of institutional change
by Saleth, R. M. & Dinar, A.
- h032961 Proposed framework for Collaborative Research and Capacity Building Programme on Water and Land Management in Ethiopia
by Merrey, D. J. & Birhane, G. & Dubale, P. & Peden, D.
- h032535 Advances in integrated water resources management research in agriculture
by Sally, H.
- h032530 Synthesis of research issues and capacity building in water and land resources management in Ethiopia
by Kamara, A. B. & McCornick, P.
- h032463 Small-scale irrigation development in the wetlands of south-west Ethiopia
by Tulu, T.
- h032462 Promoting global watershed management towards rural communities: the May Zeg-zeg initiativeLength: pp.192-195
by Nyssen, J. & Haile, M. & Descheemaeker, K. & Deckers, J. & Poesen, J. & Moeyersons, J. & Hailemariam, T.
- h032461 Water harvesting in northern Ethiopia: environmental, health and socio-economic impacts
by Behailu, M. & Haile, M.
- h032460 Policies and institutions to enhance the impact of irrigation development in mixed crop-livestock systemsLength: pp.168-184
by Gebremedhin, B. & Peden, D.
- h032459 Overview of the Ethiopian Rainwater Harvesting Association (ERHA)
by Seyoum, M.
- h032458 Comparative advantages and research interest areas of the Department of Civil Engineering, Addis Ababa University
by Sileshi, Y.
- h032457 Challenges and opportunities in capacity building for water resources development and research in Ethiopia: the AWTI experienceLength: pp.141-148
by Bekele, S.
- h032456 Research and development capacity building issues in the water sector of Ethiopia
by Mekuriaw, A.
- h032455 Water and the environment in Ethiopia
by Mekiso, M.
- h032454 Managing sustainable rural water supply in EthiopiaLength: pp.103-112
by Abdi, G.
- h032453 Community health, water supply and sanitationLength: pp.98-102
by Begashaw, G.
- h032452 Livestock grazing impact on vegetation, soil and hydrology in a tropical highland watershedLength: pp.87-97
by Tadesse, G. & Peden, D.
- h032451 Managing water for livestock and fisheries development
by Ashine, S.
- h032450 Water resources for livestock in Ethiopia: implications for research and development
by Sileshi, Z. & Tegegne, A. & Tsadik, G. T.
- h032449 Improving the water productivity of livestock: an opportunity for poverty reductionLength: pp.57-65
by Peden, D. & Tadesse, G. & Mammo, M.
- h032447 Present and future trends in natural resources management in agriculture: an overview
by Dubale, P.
- h032446 Present and future trends of natural resources (land and water) management in Ethiopian agriculture
by Mamo, B. H.
- h032445 Present and future water resources development in Ethiopia related to research and capacity building
by Birhane, G.
- h032444 Research and development in land and water resources
by Gebeyehu, A.
- h031932 Water and health in irrigated agriculture
by Boelee, E.
- h031785 Implications of land and water degradation for food security, with particular reference to Asia and Africa
by Penning de Vries, F. & Molden, D.
- h031379 More crop per drop: can micro-irrigation help alleviate groundwater depletion?
by Verma, S.
- h044359 Malaria and agriculture: abstracts for the SIMA Special Seminar at the 3rd MIM Pan-African Conference on Malaria, Arusha, Tanzania, 20 November 2002
by van der Hoek, Wim
- h034278 The use of untreated wastewater in agriculture: strategies for health risk management
by van der Hoek, Wim
- h031914 Comparing soil nutrient depletion in typical urban, peri-urban and rural farming systems in Ghana
by Drechsel, P.
- h031444 Perspectives on Asian irrigation
by Barker, R. & Molle, F.
- h031441 The intricacies of water pricing in the Red River Delta, Vietnam
by Fontenelle, J. P. & Molle, F.
- h031115 Securing the food supply and food security of the Ruhuna Basin
by Weerasinghe, K. D. N. & Jayasinghe, A. & Abeysinghe, A. M. H.
- h031103 Watershed development in SAT India: a review of topics for further research
by Bouma, J.
- h031044 Coalition-building for participatory irrigation management under changing water resource trends: reflections on the reforms in Andhra Pradesh, India
by Sivamohan, M. V. K. & Scott, Christopher A.
- h031036 Socio-economics and hydrological impacts of intersectoral and interbasin water transfer decisions: Melamchi Water Transfer Project in Nepal
by Bhattarai, M. & Pant, D. & Molden, D.
- h030888 Institutional and financial considerations for self-managed irrigated agriculture in West Africa: examples from Burkina Faso and Niger
by Sally, H.
- h030874 Assisting sustainable irrigation management transfer: case studies of good practices in West Africa
by Hermiteau, I. & de Villemarceau, A. N. & Rigourd, C.
- h030274 Water allocation and use in the Dong Nai River Basin in the context of water institution strengthening
by Ringler, C. & Cong, N. C. & Huy, N. V.
- h030273 Integrated economic-hydrologic modeling of the Brantas Basin, East Java, Indonesia: issues and challenges
by Rodgers, C. & Siregar, M. & Sumaryanto & Wahida & Hendradjaja, B. & Suprapto, S. & Zaafrano, R.
- h030272 Water policy, management and institutional arrangements: the Fuyang River Basin, China
by Wang, J. & Huang, J. & Mei, X. & Li, J. & Jun, H. & Lei, S.
- h030271 Contextual challenges of developing effective water management institutions: the Deduru Oya Basin, Sri Lanka
by Jinapala, K. & Somaratne, P. G. & Ariyaratna, B. R. & Perera, L. R. & Makin, I.
- h030270 Development of effective water management institutions: the Upper Pampanga River Basin, Philippines
by Angeles, H. L. & Santos, M. S. & Tabago, J. L. & Orden, M. E. M. & Paderes, A. S. & Gapasin, C. M. & Bitangcol, L. A. & Duran, A. L. & Cabanayan, L. M. & de Guzman, E. D. G. & Liberato, R. E.
- h030269 Initiating the improvement of river-basin management: Ombilin River Subbasin, West Sumatra, Indonesia
- h030268 Diagnosis of the East Rapti River Basin of Nepal
by Adhikari, K. R.
- h030267 Socioeconomic conditions in the five river basins
by Samad, M.
- h030266 Linking water accounting analysis to institutions: synthesis of studies in five countries
by Sakthivadivel, R. & Molden, D.
- h036293 FADINAP Spearheads Fertilizer Information Networking on the Web
by Dante, E.
- h036292 Regional Integrated Plant Nutrition Development System (IPNS) Development Program
by Hegenbarth, P.
- h036291 Partial nutrient balances from agronomic and economic viewpoints: the case of corn cultivation in the acid upland soils of Isabela, the Philippines
by Samar, E. & Evangelista, P. & Urriza, G. & Magno, B. & Blamey, P. & Lefroy, R.
- h036290 Integrated economic and environmental accounting
by Moukoko-Ndoumbe, F.
- h036289 NPK fertilizer recommendation systems for corn: decision aids and test kits
by Attanandana, T. & Suwannarat1, C. & Vearasilp, T. & Kongton, S. & Meesawat, R. & Bunampol, P. & Soitong, K. & Tipanuka, C. & Yost, R. S.
- h036288 Conducting nutrient audits at the national scale in Southeast Asia: methodology and preliminary results
by Sheldrick, W. F. & Syers, J. K. & Lingard, J.
- h036287 Nutrient inputs and losses in cassava-based cropping systems: examples from Vietnam and Thailand
by Howeler, R. H.
- h036286 The influence of soil surface management practices on the nutrient status and physical properties of calcareous soils in Thailand
by Grange, I.
- h036285 Nutrient Balances in a rice\u2013vegetable system: a case study of an intensive cropping system in Ilocos Norte, the Philippines
by Shrestha, R. K. & Ladha, J. K.
- h036284 Water and nutrient flows under different farming systems on sloping lands in northern Vietnam
by Vinh, N. C. & Phien, T.
- h036283 Nutrient budget considerations for rice in Lao PDR
by Sengxua, P. & Linquist, B.
- h036282 Accumulative nutrient balance on a toposequence of sloping land used for upland crop production in northeast Thailand
by Ruaysoongnern, S. & Noble, A. D.
- h036281 Accounting for environmental and socioeconomic sustainability in Northeast Thailand: towards decision support for farmers and extension workers
by Wijnhoud, J. D. & Konboon, Y. & Lefroy, R. D. B.
- h036280 Sustainability analysis of existing land-use systems in northeast Thailand
by Limpinuntana, V. & Trelo-ges, V. & Vityakon, P. & Patanothai, A.
- h036279 Nutrient balance studies: general use and perspectives for SE Asia
by Lefroy, R. D. B. & Wijnhoud, J. D.
- h029298 Hydronomic zones for developing basin water conservation strategies
by Molden, D. & Sakthivadevel, R. & Keller, J.
- h029209 Improving rural-urban nutrient flows through urban and peri-urban agriculture
by Cofie, O. O. & Drechsel, P. & Amoah, P. & Danso, G. & Gyiele, L.
- h029129 Overview of experiences in the Limpopo River Basin
by Schild, T.
- h029128 Revised protocol on shared watercourses in the Southern African Development Community
by Mokuoane, E. M.
- h029127 The Danube River Basin: international co-operation in water management
by Stalzer, W.
- h029126 German experience in river basin co-operation
by Hollaender, R.
- h029125 Basin management in a mature closed basin: the case of California's Central Valley
by Svendsen, M.
- h029124 Integrated water resources management: lessons from Brantas River Basin in Indonesia
by Usman, R.
- h029123 Institutional arrangements in the Murray-Darling River Basin
by MacDonald, D. H. & Young, M.
- h029122 Water management for irrigation and environment in a water-stressed basin in south-west France: charging is an important tool, but is it sufficient?
by Tardieu, H.
- h029121 Water management in the Upper Sub-Basin of the Inderagiri River Basin in Indonesia: issues and implications related to integrated water resources management
- h029120 Governing closing basins: the case of the Gediz River in Turkey
by Svendsen, M. & Murray-Rust, D. H. & Alpaslan, N.
- h029119 Managing the water transition in the Lerma-Chapala Basin, Mexico
by Wester, P. & Burton, M. & Mestre-Rodriguez, E.
- h029118 Framework for assessment of institutional frameworks for integrated water resources management
by van Hofwegen, P.
- h029117 Financing river-basin organisations
by Abernethy, C. L.
- h029116 Stakeholder identification and participation
by van Koppen, B.
- h029115 Limits to leapfrogging: issues in transposing successful river basin management institutions in the developing world
by Shah, T. & Makin, I. & Sakthivadivel, R.
- h029114 Accounting for changes in water use and the need for institutional adaptation
by Molden, D. & Sakthivadivel, R. & Samad, M.
- h029113 From bucket to basin: poverty, gender, and integrated water management in South Africa
by Schreiner, B. & van Koppen, B.
- h029112 Olifants water management area: catchment management agency establishment
by Ligthelm, M.
- h029111 South Africa's new water policy and law
by Karodia, H. & Weston, D. R.
- h029110 How national water policy is helping to achieve South Africa's development vision
by Muller, M.
- h028875 Poverty across the agro-ecological zones in rural Pakistan
by Arif, G. M. & Ahmad, M.
- h028874 Irrigation management policy reform in Indonesia: its role in supporting pro-poor agricultural development
by Nugroho, B. A.
- h028873 Implementation of irrigation management reform policy in Central Java
by Central Java Irrigation Service
- h028872 Development perspectives of irrigated agriculture in Indonesia
by Pasandaran, E. & Zukiasri, N.
- h028871 Sectoral and structural poverty syndrome in irrigated agriculture in Indonesia
by Maksum, M. & Arief, S. S.
- h028870 Strategies for fighting poverty in irrigated agriculture in India
by Rao, H. H.
- h028869 Pro-poor intervention strategies in irrigated agriculture in India
by Patil, R. K. & Lele, S. N.
- h028868 Pro- poor intervention strategies in irrigated agriculture in India: some issues
by Bhogle, S. G.
- h028867 Pro-poor intervention strategies in irrigated agriculture in India
by Hassan, T. S.
- h028866 Pro-poor interventions in irrigated agriculture in Andhra Pradesh
by Rao, C. S.
- h028865 Pro-poor intervention strategies in irrigates agriculture in India: some issues
by Sivamohan, M. V. K.
- h028864 Pro-poor intervention strategies in irrigated agriculture in India
by Navalawala, B. N.
- h028863 Tarim river water allocation and community-based management
by Suhha, Y. & Xiusheng, Z
- h028862 Irrigation development in Bangladesh: socioeconomic issues and evidence
by Mandal, S. M. A.
- h028861 Role of irrigation towards achieving food self-sufficiency in Bangladesh
by Karim, Z.
- h028860 Irrigation management issues in Bangladesh: experiences and lessons from Ganges-Kobadak Irrigation System
by Ali, M. N.
- h028859 Poverty alleviation through improved irrigation practices: Bangladesh perspectives
by Mujeri, M. K. & Hussain, I.
- h028858 Irrigation against rural poverty: an overview of issues and pro-poor intervention strategies in irrigated agriculture in Asia
by Hussain, I. & Yokoyama, K. & Hunzai, I.
- h027868 Research and practice of water saving irrigation for rice in China
by Li, Y. H.
- h027867 Comparative assessment of on-farm water saving irrigation techniques in the Zhanghe Irrigation System
by Moya, P. & Hong, L. & Dawe, D. & Chen, C. D.
- h027866 Operation of the Zhanghe Irrigation System
by Loeve, R. & Dong, B. & Zhao, J. H. & Zhang, S. J. & Molden, D.
- h027865 Water productivity in Zhanghe Irrigation System: issues of scale
by Dong, B. & Loeve, R. & Li, Y. H. & Chen, C. D. & Deng, L. & Molden, D.
- h027863 Impact of alternate wetting and drying irrigation on rice growth and resource-use efficiency
by Cabangon, R. J. & Castillo, E. G. & Lu, G. & Cui, Y. L. & Tuong, T. P. & Bouman, B. A. M. & Li, Y. & Chen, C. & Wang, J. & Liu, X.