The Matrix Approach to Industrial Policy
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constantino Hevia & Norman Loayza & Claudia Meza-Cuadra, 2017.
"Industrial Policies vs Public Goods under Asymmetric Information,"
2017-93, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Hevia,Constantino & Loayza,Norman V. & Meza Cuadra Balcazar,Claudia Maria, 2017. "Industrial policies vs public goods under asymmetric information," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8052, The World Bank.
- Kristine Farla, 2015. "Industrial Policy for Growth," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 257-282, September.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl Aiginger, 2018. "New Challenges for Industrial and Structural Policy," WIFO Working Papers 553, WIFO.
- repec:mmb:journl:articl_v1_6_17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl Aiginger, 2013. "A new strategy for the European periphery," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 1, WWWforEurope.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:46867 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:46673 is not listed on IDEAS
- Werner Hölzl & Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Agnes Kügler & Michael Peneder & Andreas Reinstaller, 2017. "Austria 2025 – Competitiveness, Location Factors, Market and Product Strategies Pursued by Austrian Enterprises and Positioning in the International Value-added Chain," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 90(3), pages 219-228, March.
- C. Petraglia & D. Scalera, 2012. "Le politiche per il Mezzogiorno negli anni della crisi (2007-2012)," Rivista economica del Mezzogiorno, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 4, pages 1023-1048.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:59184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl Aiginger, 2007. "Industrial Policy: Past, Diversity, Future; Introduction to the Special Issue on the Future of Industrial Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 143-146, December.
- Karl Aiginger, 2012. "A Systemic Industrial Policy to Pave a New Growth Path for Europe," WIFO Working Papers 421, WIFO.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:46712 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emira Bečić & Jadranka Švarc, 2015. "Smart Specialisation in Croatia: Between the Cluster and Technological Specialisation," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(2), pages 270-295, June.
- Christian Grabas & Alexander Nützenadel, 2013. "Industrial Policies in Europe in Historical Perspective," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 15, WWWforEurope.
- Finbarr Livesey, 2012. "Rationales for Industrial Policy Based on Industry Maturity," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 349-363, September.
- N. N., 2017. "WIFO-Monatsberichte, Heft 3/2017," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 90(3), March.
- repec:wfo:monber:y:2017:i:12:p:947-953 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl Aiginger, 2013.
"The "greening" of industrial policy, headwinds and a possible symbiosis,"
WWWforEurope Policy Paper series
- Karl Aiginger, 2013. "The "Greening" of Industrial Policy, Headwinds and a Possible Symbiosis," WIFO Working Papers 450, WIFO.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Mario Holzner & Michael Landesmann & Johannes Pöschl & Robert Stehrer & Roman Stöllinger, 2013. "A ‘Manufacturing Imperative’ in the EU – Europe's Position in Global Manufacturing and the Role of Industrial Policy," wiiw Research Reports 391, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Alexander Ebner & Fabian Bocek, 2015. "Best Practices as to How to Support Investment in Intangible Assets," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 101, WWWforEurope.
- Karl Aiginger, 2013. "A Southern Europe strategy based on vision and industrial policy," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 82(01), pages 127-168.
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Sieber, 2009. "Industrial Policy in Austria: From Selective Intervention to a More Systematic Approach," WIFO Working Papers 337, WIFO.
- Marco R. Di Tommaso & Stuart O. Schweitzer, 2013. "Industrial Policy in America," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13749, December.
- Heinz Zourek, 2007. "The European Commission’s New Industrial Policy in an Integrating and Globalizing World," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 285-295, December.
- Ha-Joon Chang & Antonio Andreoni & Ming Leong Kuan, 2013. "International Industrial Policy Experiences & the Lessons for the UK," Working Papers wp450, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- repec:wfo:monber:y:2017:i:12 is not listed on IDEAS