Citations for "Macroeconomic Shocks and Banking Supervision"
by Rochet, Jean-Charles
- Enrico Perotti & Lev Ratnovski & Razvan Vlahu, 2011. "Capital Regulation and Tail Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-039/2/DSF14, Tinbergen Institute, revised 31 Mar 2011.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2011039 is not listed on IDEAS
- Enrico Perotti & Lev Ratnovski & Razvan Vlahu, 2011.
"Capital Regulation and Tail Risk,"
DNB Working Papers
307, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Vittoria Cerasi & Tommaso Oliviero, 2014.
"Managerial Compensation, Regulation and Risk in Banks: Theory and Evidence from the Financial Crisis,"
CSEF Working Papers
374, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Vittoria Cerasi & Tommaso Oliviero, 2014. "Managerial compensation, regulation and risk in banks: theory and evidence from the financial crisis," Working Papers 279, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2014.
- Jin Cao & Gerhard Illing, 2009.
"Endogenous Systemic Liquidity Risk,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2627, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jean-Cyprien H\'eam & Erwan Koch, 2014. "Diversification and Endogenous Financial Networks," Papers 1408.4618, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Masciandaro, Donato & Pansini, Rosaria Vega & Quintyn, Marc, 2013. "The economic crisis: Did supervision architecture and governance matter?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 578-596.
- Marco Arena, 2005.
"Bank Failures and Bank Fundamentals: A Comparative Analysis of Latin America and East Asia during the Nineties using Bank-Level Data,"
05-19, Bank of Canada.
- Arena, Marco, 2008. "Bank failures and bank fundamentals: A comparative analysis of Latin America and East Asia during the nineties using bank-level data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 299-310, February.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:29:gutu is not listed on IDEAS
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Nijskens, Rob, 2010.
"The lender of last resort: liquidity provision versus the possibility of bail-out,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7674, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rob Nijskens & Sylvester Eijffinger, 2011. "The Lender of Last Resort: Liquidity Provision versus the Possibility of Bailout," Chapters, in: Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 4 Edward Elgar.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Nijskens, R.G.M., 2010. "The Lender of Last Resort : Liquidity Provision Versus the Possibility of Bail-out," Discussion Paper 2010-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cerasi, Vittoria & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2014. "Rethinking the regulatory treatment of securitization," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 10(C), pages 20-31.
- Dieter Gramlich & Mikhail V. Oet & Stephen J. Ong, 2013. "Policy in adaptive financial markets—the use of systemic risk early warning tools," Working Paper 1309, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Dmitri Vinogradov, 2005. "Banks versus Markets in Processing the Payments Shock," Finance 0506004, EconWPA.
- Donato Masciandaro & Marc Quintyn, 2013. "The Evolution of Financial Supervision: the Continuing Search for the Holy Grail," SUERF 50th Anniversary Volume Chapters, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Lavinia Mihaela GUȚU & Vasile ILIE, 2013. "Banking supervision in European Union," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 2, pages 121-130, October.
- Mavrotas, George & Vinogradov, Dmitri, 2007. "Financial sector structure and financial crisis burden," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 295-323, December.
- Mirela Niculae, 2013. "Regulations Regarding Financial Stability for Banking System," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(1), pages 187-190, January.
- Kilinc, Mustafa & Neyapti, Bilin, 2012. "Bank regulation and supervision and its welfare implications," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 132-141.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena, 2013. "New theories to underpin financial reform," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 242-249.
- Jorge Ponce & Marc Rennert, 2012. "Systemic banks and the lender of last resort," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1812, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Ponce, Jorge, 2010. "Lender of last resort policy: What reforms are necessary?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 188-206, April.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Nijskens, Rob, 2011. "Complementing Bagehot: Illiquidity and insolvency resolution," CEPR Discussion Papers 8603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20110039 is not listed on IDEAS