Citations for "Macroeconomic Shocks and Banking Supervision"
by Rochet, Jean-Charles
- Mavrotas, George & Vinogradov, Dmitri, 2007. "Financial sector structure and financial crisis burden," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 295-323, December.
- G. Hauton & J.-C. Héam, 2014. "How to Measure Interconnectedness between Banks, Insurers and Financial Conglomerates?," Débats économiques et financiers 15, Banque de France.
- Jin Cao & Gerhard Illing, 2009.
"Endogenous Systemic Liquidity Risk,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2627, CESifo Group Munich.
- Enrico Camillo Perotti & Lev Ratnovski & Razvan Vlahu, 2011.
"Capital Regulation and Tail Risk,"
IMF Working Papers
11/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Perotti, Enrico C & Ratnovski, Lev & Vlahu, Razvan, 2011. "Capital Regulation and Tail Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 8526, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrico Perotti & Lev Ratnovski & Razvan Vlahu, 2011. "Capital Regulation and Tail Risk," DNB Working Papers 307, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Enrico Perotti & Lev Ratnovski & Razvan Vlahu, 2011. "Capital Regulation and Tail Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-039/2/DSF14, Tinbergen Institute, revised 31 Mar 2011.
- Donato Masciandaro & Marc Quintyn, 2013. "The Evolution of Financial Supervision: the Continuing Search for the Holy Grail," SUERF 50th Anniversary Volume Chapters, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Nijskens, Rob, 2010.
"The lender of last resort: liquidity provision versus the possibility of bail-out,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7674, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rob Nijskens & Sylvester Eijffinger, 2011. "The Lender of Last Resort: Liquidity Provision versus the Possibility of Bailout," Chapters, in: Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Nijskens, R.G.M., 2010. "The Lender of Last Resort : Liquidity Provision Versus the Possibility of Bail-out," Discussion Paper 2010-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena, 2013. "New theories to underpin financial reform," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 242-249.
- Masciandaro, Donato & Pansini, Rosaria Vega & Quintyn, Marc, 2013. "The economic crisis: Did supervision architecture and governance matter?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 578-596.
- Arena, Marco, 2008.
"Bank failures and bank fundamentals: A comparative analysis of Latin America and East Asia during the nineties using bank-level data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 299-310, February.
- Marco Arena, 2005. "Bank Failures and Bank Fundamentals: A Comparative Analysis of Latin America and East Asia during the Nineties using Bank-Level Data," Staff Working Papers 05-19, Bank of Canada.
- Dmitri Vinogradov, 2005. "Banks versus Markets in Processing the Payments Shock," Finance 0506004, EconWPA.
- Thomas M. Eisenbach & David O. Lucca & Robert M. Townsend, 2016.
"The Economics of Bank Supervision,"
NBER Working Papers
22201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge Ponce & Marc Rennert, 2012.
"Systemic banks and the lender of last resort,"
Documentos de trabajo
2012004, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Cerasi, Vittoria & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2014. "Rethinking the regulatory treatment of securitization," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 10(C), pages 20-31.
- Jean-Cyprien H\'eam & Erwan Koch, 2014. "Diversification and Endogenous Financial Networks," Papers 1408.4618, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Lavinia Mihaela GUȚU & Vasile ILIE, 2013. "Banking supervision in European Union," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 2, pages 121-130, October.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:29:gutu is not listed on IDEAS
- Ponce, Jorge, 2010.
"Lender of last resort policy: What reforms are necessary?,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 188-206, April.
- Jorge Ponce, 2008. "Lender of last resort policy: what reforms are necessary?," Documentos de trabajo 2008004, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Mario Bergara & Gerardo Licandro & Jorge Ponce, 2012. "Financial stability nets. Complementing and reinforcing micro and macro perspectives," Documentos de trabajo 2012002, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Kilinc, Mustafa & Neyapti, Bilin, 2012. "Bank regulation and supervision and its welfare implications," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 132-141.
- Dieter Gramlich & Mikhail V. Oet & Stephen J. Ong, 2013. "Policy in adaptive financial markets—the use of systemic risk early warning tools," Working Paper 1309, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Mavrotas, George & Vinogradov, Dmitri, 2005. "Financial Sector Structure and Financial Crisis Burden: A Model Based on the Russian Default of 1998," WIDER Working Papers DP2005/09, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mirela Niculae, 2013. "Regulations Regarding Financial Stability for Banking System," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(1), pages 187-190, January.
- Beck, Thorsten & Carletti, Elena & Goldstein, Itay, 2016. "Financial Regulation in Europe: Foundations and Challenges," CEPR Discussion Papers 11147, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Nijskens, Rob, 2011. "Complementing Bagehot: Illiquidity and insolvency resolution," CEPR Discussion Papers 8603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vittoria Cerasi & Tommaso Oliviero, 2014.
"Managerial compensation, regulation and risk in banks: theory and evidence from the financial crisis,"
279, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2014.
- Vittoria Cerasi & Tommaso Oliviero, 2014. "Managerial Compensation, Regulation and Risk in Banks: Theory and Evidence from the Financial Crisis," CSEF Working Papers 374, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Jorge Ponce & Magdalena Tubio, 2010. "Estabilidad financiera: conceptos básicos," Documentos de trabajo 2010004, Banco Central del Uruguay.