Citations for "Tests for Asymmetry in Possibly Nonstationary Time Series Data"
by Shin, Dong Wan & Lee, Oesook
- Bec, Frederique & Guay, Alain & Guerre, Emmanuel, 2008.
"Adaptive consistent unit-root tests based on autoregressive threshold model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 94-133, January.
- Frédérique Bec & Alain Guay & Emmanuel Guerre, 2002. "Adaptive Consistent Unit Root Tests Based on Autoregressive Threshold Model," Working Papers 2002-46, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Park, Soo Jung & Wan Shin, Dong & Uk Park, Byeong & Chul Kim, Woo & Oh, Man-Suk, 2005. "Bayesian test for asymmetry and nonstationarity in MTAR model with possibly incomplete data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1192-1204, June.
- Shin, Dong Wan & Park, Sangun, 2010. "Robust panel unit root tests for cross-sectionally dependent multiple time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2801-2813, November.
- Man-Suk Oh & Dong Wan Shin, 2002. "Bayesian model selection and parameter estimation for possibly asymmetric and non-stationary time series using a reversible jump Markov chain Monte Carlo approach," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(5), pages 771-789.
- Robert, Anderton & Baldwin, Richard & Taglioni, Daria, 2007.
"The impact of monetary union on trade prices,"
Journal of Financial Transformation,
Capco Institute, vol. 19, pages 35-48.
- Anderton, Robert & Richard E Baldwin & Daria Taglioni, 2003. "The Impact of Monetary Union on Trade Prices," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 5, Royal Economic Society.
- Taglioni, Daria & Anderton, Robert & Baldwin, Richard E., 2003. "The impact of monetary union on trade prices," Working Paper Series 0238, European Central Bank.
- Frédérique Bec & Mélika Ben Salem & Ronald MacDonald, 2006.
"Real exchange rates and real interest rates : a nonlinear perspective,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 72(2), pages 177-194.
- Bec, F. & Salem, M.B. & MacDonald, R., 1999. "Real Exchange Rates and Real Interest Rates: a nonlinear Perspective," Papers 99-17, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- F. Bec & M. Ben Salem & R. MacDonald, 1999. "Real exchange rates and real interest rates : A nonlinear perspective," THEMA Working Papers 99-17, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Frédérique BEC & Mélika BEN SALEM & Ronald MACDONALD, 2006. "Real exchange rates and real interest rates : a nonlinear perspective," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2006024, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Park, Soo Jung & Shin, Dong Wan, 2006. "A sign test for unit roots in a momentum threshold autoregressive process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(10), pages 986-990, May.
- Lee, Yonghee & Shin, Dong Wan, 2006. "Unit root tests for cross-sectionally dependent seasonal panels," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 311-317, December.
- So, Beong Soo & Shin, Dong Wan, 2001. "An invariant sign test for random walks based on recursive median adjustment," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 197-229, June.
- Christopoulos, Dimitris & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2010.
"Current account sustainability in the US: What did we really know about it?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 442-459, April.
- Dimitris K. Christopoulos & Miguel León-Ledesma, 2004. "Current Account Sustainability in the US: What Do We Really Know About It?," Studies in Economics 0412, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- George Kapetanios & Yongcheol Shin, 2006.
"Unit root tests in three-regime SETAR models,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 9(2), pages 252-278, 07.
- George Kapetanios & Yongcheol Shin, 2002. "Unit Root Tests in Three-Regime SETAR Models," Working Papers 465, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- George Kapetanios & Yongcheol Shin, 2003. "Unit Root Tests in Three-Regime SETAR Models," ESE Discussion Papers 104, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Shin, Dong Wan & So, Beong Soo, 2002. "Recursive mean adjustment and tests for nonstationarities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 203-208, April.
- Dimitris Christopoulos, 2006. "Does a non-linear mean reverting process characterize real GDP movements?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 601-611, September.
- Dong Shin & Oesook Lee, 2008. "Unit root tests for panel MTAR model with cross-sectionally dependent error," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 315-326, April.
- Shin, Dong Wan & Kang, Seungho, 2006. "An instrumental variable approach for panel unit root tests under cross-sectional dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 215-234, September.
- Frederic Bec & Melika Ben Salem & Marine Carrasco, 2004. "Tests for Unit-Root versus Threshold Specification With an Application to the Purchasing Power Parity Relationship," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 22, pages 382-395, October.
- James K. Self, 2006. "Asymmetric Stationarity in National Stock Market Indices: An MTAR Analysis," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(6), pages 3153-3174, November.
- Shin, Dong Wan & Lee, Oesook, 2007. "Asymmetry and nonstationarity for a seasonal time series model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 89-114, January.
- Wan Shin, Dong & Lee, Oesook, 2003. "An instrumental variable approach for tests of unit roots and seasonal unit roots in asymmetric time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 29-52, July.
- Wan Shin, Dong & Jhee, Won-Chul, 2006. "Tests for asymmetry in possibly nonstationary dynamic panel models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 15-20, April.
- Dimitris Christopoulos, 2004. "Does Stationarity Characterize Real GDP Movements? Results from Non-Linear Unit Root Tests," Macroeconomics 0406002, EconWPA.