Neighborhood Influence and Political Change: Evidence from US School Districts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Besley, Timothy & Case, Anne, 1995.
"Incumbent Behavior: Vote-Seeking, Tax-Setting, and Yardstick Competition,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 25-45, March.
- Timothy Besley & Anne Case, 1992. "Incumbent Behavior: Vote Seeking, Tax Setting and Yardstick Competition," NBER Working Papers 4041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kollman, Ken & Miller, John H & Page, Scott E, 2000. "Decentralization and the Search for Policy Solutions," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 102-128, April.
- Johannes Rincke, 2005. "Policy Innovation in Local Jurisdictions: Testing the Neighborhood Influence Against the Free-Riding Hypothesis," Public Economics 0511017, EconWPA.
- Krasker, William S. & Kuh, Edwin & Welsch, Roy E., 1983. "Estimation for dirty data and flawed models," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 651-698 Elsevier.
- Johannes Rincke, 2005. "Policy Innovation in Local Jurisdictions: Testing the Neighborhood Influence Against the Free-Riding Hypothesis," Public Economics 0511009, EconWPA.
- Case, Anne, 1992. "Neighborhood influence and technological change," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 491-508, September.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Millimet, Daniel L., 2002. "Strategic Interaction and the Determination of Environmental Policy across U.S. States," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 101-122, January.
- Gale, Douglas, 1996. "What have we learned from social learning?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 617-628, April.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1998. "Testing for Strategic Interaction Among Local Governments: The Case of Growth Controls," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 438-467, November.
- David Hirshleifer & Siew Hong Teoh, 2003.
"Herd Behaviour and Cascading in Capital Markets: a Review and Synthesis,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 9(1), pages 25-66.
- Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2001. "Herd Behavior and Cascading in Capital Markets: A Review and Synthesis," MPRA Paper 5186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rincke, Johannes, 2005. "Policy Innovation in Local Jurisdictions: Testing the Neighborhood Influence Against the Free-Riding Hypothesis," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-08, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Klotz, Stefan, 2003. "Estimating the neighborhood influence on decision makers: theory and an application on the analysis of innovation decisions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 97-113, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kotsogiannis, Christos & Schwager, Robert, 2006.
"On the incentives to experiment in federations,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 484-497, November.
- Christos Kotsogiannis & Robert Schwager, 2005. "On the Incentives to Experiment in Federations," CESifo Working Paper Series 1585, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christos Kotsogiannis & Robert Schwager, 2005. "On the Incentives to Experiment in Federations," Discussion Papers 0507, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:2906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .