Vergütungsunterschiede im ärztlichen Bereich zwischen PKV und GKV auf Basis des standardisierten Leistungsniveaus der GKV und Modelle der Vergütungsangleichung
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hullegie, P.G.J., 2012. "Essays on health and labor economics," Other publications TiSEM dcc68fc9-7af1-4ba9-8f90-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Christian Bührer & Steffen Fetzer & Christian Hagist, 2017. "Cui bono? - Die Bürgerversicherung und die Beihilfe," WHU Working Paper Series - Economics Group 17-05, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
- René Petilliot, 2017. "The Effect of Private Health Insurance on Self-assessed Health Status and Health Satisfaction in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 917, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kathrin Roll & Tom Stargardt & Jonas Schreyögg, 2012.
"Effect of Type of Insurance and Income on Waiting Time for Outpatient Care,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice,
Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 37(4), pages 609-632, October.
- Kathrin Roll & Tom Stargardt & Jonas Schreyögg, "undated". "Effect of Type of Insurance and Income on Waiting Time for Outpatient Care," Working Papers 2011/03, Hamburg Center for Health Economics, University of Hamburg.
- Roll, Kathrin & Stargardt, Tom & Schreyögg, Jonas, 2011. "Effect of type of insurance and income on waiting time for outpatient care," hche Research Papers 2011/03, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).
- Christian Bünnings & Harald Tauchmann, 2015.
"Who Opts out of the Statutory Health Insurance? A Discrete Time Hazard Model for Germany,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(10), pages 1331-1347, October.
- Bünnings, Christian & Tauchmann, Harald, 2013. "Who Opts Out of the Statutory Health Insurance? A Discrete Time Hazard Model for Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 458, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Bünnings, Christian & Tauchmann, Harald, 2013. "Who opts out of the statutory health insurance? A discrete time hazard model for Germany," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 10/2013, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Petilliot, René, 2017. "The effect of private health insurance on self-assessed health status and health satisfaction in Germany," FZG Discussion Papers 65, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:udewwd:165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .