Nichtversicherte Personen im Krankenversicherungssystem der Bundesrepublik Deutschland: Bestandsaufnahme und Lösungsmöglichkeiten
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elizabeth Docteur & Hannes Suppanz & Jaejoon Woo, 2003. "The US Health System: An Assessment and Prospective Directions for Reform," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 350, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fossen, Frank M. & König, Johannes, 2015.
"Public health insurance and entry into self-employment,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
112934, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fossen, Frank M. & König, Johannes, 2015. "Public Health Insurance and Entry into Self-Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 8816, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fossen, Frank M. & König, Johannes, 2015. "Public health insurance and entry into self-employment," Discussion Papers 2015/4, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Frank M. Fossen & Johannes König, 2015. "Public Health Insurance and Entry into Self-Employment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1446, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Frank M. Fossen & Johannes König, 2015. "Public Health Insurance and Entry into Self-Employment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 733, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Wörz, Markus, 2011. "Financial consequences of falling ill: Changes in the German health insurance system since the 1980s," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2011-209, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:udewwd:147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.